What did you think of Saleh? 49ers DC

GreekJet

He faced the Jets today.
COMMON man!
Saleh will be ridiculed the entire flight home for giving up 13 points to "playmakers" like Josh Malone, Braxton Berrios and Frank Gore who were being expertly moved around the field by the chess master Adam Gase.

Sometimes it takes extra effort to keep a team ready when playing against a far inferior team. When a team goes into a game thinking they have already won it can get hairy.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

Don’t think much of him at all

1. Mike Shanahan

2. Joe Brady

3. Jason Garrett

And don’t even give me the “he’s too old” bullsh*t with Shanny. He’s the same age as Belichick and Arians. If he’d be willing to give us 3 years, he’s my #1 choice. You won’t find a better connected coach in league circles.

And many may scoff at Garrett, but at least he knows how to run a competent offense and would play to Darnold’s strengths. He may not ultimately get us to where we want to go, but he’ll make us respectable and probably turn Darnold into a legit Top 10 QB.

And Brady is just about the only candidate with no HC experience that I would even consider.

2 hours ago, GreekJet said:

He’s going to be a hot HC candidate next year. Nice job having his team ready despite injuries. 

Gee another D guy, not like the Jets have tried that much with “fantastic” results.  They finally bring in a so called “O” guy and we get some of the lamest Offense in Jet history.  Is there something in the middle?

Hey maybe next century they’ll draft a WR in the 1st Rd.

2 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Don’t think much of him at all

1. Mike Shanahan

2. Joe Brady

3. Jason Garrett

And don’t even give me the “he’s too old” bullsh*t with Shanny. He’s the same age as Belichick and Arians. If he’d be willing to give us 3 years, he’s my #1 choice. You won’t find a better connected coach in league circles.

And many may scoff at Garrett, but at least he knows how to run a competent offense and would play to Darnold’s strengths. He may not ultimately get us to where we want to go, but he’ll make us respectable and probably turn Darnold into a legit Top 10 QB.

And Brady is just about the only candidate with no HC experience that I would even consider.

Nobody of significance will ever want to coach the Jets as long as the Johnson’s own this team.

Thats why I want 0-16 with their doors blown off every game.  Just losing every game is not good enough for me.

I want it to be so when the Johnson’s walk down the street anywhere in the world they’ll be tied to their joke of a team and it will reflect on their probable fragile egos.

• Upvote 1