Hypothetical "One man's trash....." trade

CTJetsFan

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

They paid Hooper who is playing really well and they drafted Harrison Bryant, so not sure why they would want another TE but sure!  If someone wants to give us a pile of cow dung for Herndon I'd consider it.

Its amazing how even OK teams seem to have depth at the skill positions and the Jets trot out the brothers Smith and other scrubs no one has ever heard of.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

Its amazing how even OK teams seem to have depth at the skill positions and the Jets trot out the brothers Smith and other scrubs no one has ever heard of.

I was posting back to @jetstream23 and while I was looking up some of the numbers it’s crazy. 7 years of Idzik/Mac. It’s no wonder our roster talent is so abysmal. That’s back all time awful GMs. I think that’s what you’re noticing with that putrid depth situation. The issue with those two was when they made wtf picks they were guys that were literally slated to go undrafted as opposed to a round or two early. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JiF said:

They paid Hooper who is playing really well and they drafted Harrison Bryant, so not sure why they would want another TE but sure!  If someone wants to give us a pile of cow dung for Herndon I'd consider it.

Forgot they also drafted a TE. You're right, they probably wouldn't have much interest.

4 hours ago, rangerous said:

Hmm...another Miami tight end.  The rock was a Miami tight end and wasn’t Jeremy schlocky? In Herndon’s case, just about time to cut bait.

Dude the Rock is probably the most successful football player to ever come out of Miami, dude is straight paid.