What does everyone here look like?

32 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Thanks for your concern. If it isn’t broken don’t fix it . Been through enough with operations and doctors the last 10 years to last a lifetime. I’m good. I won’t even go near a blood testing facility these days out of fear of getting covid I pick and choose what I do where I go if I can avoid places instead of risking getting sick and dieing I do. I have no fear in death but also not going to walk into it. Back in March I went in for second back surgery emergency wound up getting pneumonia laying in hospital for 6 days no visitors eating sh*tty food and staring at a ceiling. I see my Dr on a video conference and if that’s not good enough for her then who cares she understands my feelings and point on the entire situation.  Insurance company stopped my PT I wanted to go back to the gym surgeon says yes general practitioner says no. Who’s right who wins it’s all a matter of choice. 

I heard some guys never even got a chance to experience hospital food. Makes no sense do your PT at the gym, or home get a third tie breaker opinion? idk

10 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No bro thats wrong and sick. 

Think about something all you guys running to get your ass probed. 

Who wakes up in the morning and decides to be an ass doctor/proctologist. 

Mom and dad I want to go to college to probe peoples asses. 

Look, I really hope you're joking about this.  Do you have any idea how many people have rectal issues?  Everything from common hemorrhoids, to anal fissures, to cancer.  I've had several friends and family in that boat.  Proctologists are there to help folks who are in pain or life threatening situations.  

What, you would look down on a urologist, too, for doing prostate exams?  A doctor assisting men and women with incontinence, simple infections, prostate issues or cancer, especially as we age as men?  Come on, now.  You are sounding hopelessly clueless.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Look, I really hope you're joking about this.  Do you have any idea how many people have rectal issues?  Everything from common hemorrhoids, to anal fissures, to cancer.  I've had several friends and family in that boat.  Proctologists are there to help folks who are in pain or life threatening situations.  

What, you would look down on a urologist, too, for doing prostate exams?  A doctor assisting men and women with incontinence, simple infections, prostate issues or cancer, especially as we age as men?  Come on, now.  You are sounding hopelessly clueless.

This thread.. then munch gets here..

serious steve austin GIF

• Haha 4

Just now, munchmemory said:

What, you would look down on a urologist, too?  A doctor assisting men and women with incontinence, simple infections, prostate issues or cancer, especially as we age as men?  Come on, now.  You are sounding hopelessly clueless.

Im not degrading them in anyway I had a hemorrhoid removed years ago turns out the Dr was a NY Jets fan had season tickets. 

I was getting it removed and the nurse lived up the block from me and said hey hello I thought that was you. 

Nothing to joke about I agree and feel as if this is something everyone should do just not me. 

My wife works in the medical profession and has nagged me for years to go get a colonoscopy and I haven't i'm stubborn i'm a NY Jets fan. 

Thanks everyone for your concern and suggestions. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

The urologist that gave me my vasectomy after my fifth kid is a man among boys and is the only reason I own a home and Im Not living back with my parents.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

What, you would look down on a urologist, too?  A doctor assisting men and women with incontinence, simple infections, prostate issues or cancer, especially as we age as men?  Come on, now.  You are sounding hopelessly clueless.

Stabler died at age 69... I believe of CC. Man he was fun to watch, they all were back then. Another Bama QB.

Stabler died of colon cancer on July 8, 2015, at the age of 69. He had been diagnosed with the disease in February 2015. After some initial confusion when The Tuscaloosa News leaked a draft obituary for Stabler before word of his death could be confirmed, his family confirmed his death in a statement issued on July 9.[48][49]

Renowned for being cool and cerebral on the field, Stabler was equally legendary for his off-field exploits;[citation needed] he wrote in his 1986 autobiography Snake, "The monotony of [training] camp was so oppressive that without the diversions of whiskey and women, those of us who were wired for activity and no more than six hours sleep a night might have gone berserk".[46] Stabler told stories of drunk Raiders teammates pointing guns at him, and bailing out a teammate from jail who was wearing nothing but blue cowboy boots and his Super Bowl ring. "We were the only pro team who traveled with its own bail bondsman", he said.[47]................

:rl:........................................

35 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No bro thats wrong and sick. 

Think about something all you guys running to get your ass probed. 

Who wakes up in the morning and decides to be an ass doctor/proctologist. 

Mom and dad I want to go to college to probe peoples asses. 

^ this is a good point.

How can you find someone normal to probe your ass when the desire to probe asses is itself abnormal? Fack

I think I'm cancelling my monthly colonoscopy at once

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

OK Here is me heading into NYC drinking a Milwaukee-based piss-beer for no political reason in particular today 

EE2C92C0-A404-46F7-A1B0-58CDDC21E337.jpeg

I thought drinking was banned on Mass Transit and if you are sneaking it needs to be in a bag. 

Besides that does not look like @T0mShane unless he got really heavy and old over the Covid months. 

There was a picture him posted with Maxman and he was a young stick figure.