What does everyone here look like?

54 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I thought drinking was banned on Mass Transit and if you are sneaking it needs to be in a bag. 

Besides that does not look like @T0mShane unless he got really heavy and old over the Covid months. 

There was a picture him posted with Maxman and he was a young stick figure. 

^shirt hostility

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

I thought drinking was banned on Mass Transit and if you are sneaking it needs to be in a bag. 

Besides that does not look like @T0mShane unless he got really heavy and old over the Covid months. 

There was a picture him posted with Maxman and he was a young stick figure. 

Should we start calling him P0rky?

2 hours ago, Apache 51 said:

Stabler died at age 69... I believe of CC. Man he was fun to watch, they all were back then. Another Bama QB.

Stabler died of colon cancer on July 8, 2015, at the age of 69. He had been diagnosed with the disease in February 2015. After some initial confusion when The Tuscaloosa News leaked a draft obituary for Stabler before word of his death could be confirmed, his family confirmed his death in a statement issued on July 9.[48][49]

Renowned for being cool and cerebral on the field, Stabler was equally legendary for his off-field exploits;[citation needed] he wrote in his 1986 autobiography Snake, "The monotony of [training] camp was so oppressive that without the diversions of whiskey and women, those of us who were wired for activity and no more than six hours sleep a night might have gone berserk".[46] Stabler told stories of drunk Raiders teammates pointing guns at him, and bailing out a teammate from jail who was wearing nothing but blue cowboy boots and his Super Bowl ring. "We were the only pro team who traveled with its own bail bondsman", he said.[47]................

:rl:........................................

One of my favorite QBs.  So much fun to watch the Snake pitch the ball all over the field with his lefty cannon.  Always looked like he was actually having fun.

22 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Dude I said someone and this sh*t is really getting old destroying every thread with your bullsh*t immature nonsense. 

This isn't the mens bath house forum where you also belong maybe you are confused. 

Grow the **** up and knock this sh*t off. 

NO

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

LMFAO  i’m glad all you homophobics and ass munchers enjoy this type of conversation says a lot about you. Some showed there true colors and some showed they are more into male ass than they want you think. Sorry to disappoint I’m not. 

?

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

No bro thats wrong and sick. 

Think about something all you guys running to get your ass probed. 

Who wakes up in the morning and decides to be an ass doctor/proctologist. 

Mom and dad I want to go to college to probe peoples asses. 

The LGBTQ community sure is lucky to have this shining beacon of tolerance and understanding on their side to shine light on gross, wrong, gay, ass-munching, man-ass-loving homophobes like us.

And don't even get me started on those anal-probe-happy doctors, because there's really something wrong with them!

Saving lives, my ass!

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

LMFAO  i’m glad all you homophobics and ass munchers enjoy this type of conversation says a lot about you. Some showed there true colors and some showed they are more into male ass than they want you think. Sorry to disappoint I’m not. 

?

Glad you took the chance to make @Gastineau Lives’s attention whoring thread and turn it almost immediately into yours. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I know I'm not one to talk about what someone looks like, at all, but thanks to the beard style, my immediate first thought on a comparison for you was Dr. Robotnik.  

DR3KhW9N.jpg

Dr. Robotnik has a mustache, not a beard, doofus.

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I've shown my face in person at a JetNation tailgate. 

Have you? 

Ooh, yeah share that pic!  You’re such an active poster it would be great to put a face to your online persona. 

I was hoping to tailgate this year as I live on the west coast, and the team travels to CA twice this year.  

Unfortunately, LA isn’t allowing fans this season. I had tickets, airfare, and hotel to meet up with some guys for the draft in Las Vegas, but that didn’t happen. 

As for your pic, it can be shirtless if you like.  I don’t care. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2