What does everyone here look like?

20 hours ago, munchmemory said:

Stop it.  She does not look like Trevor.  Unless you want her to. 

Nice shot.  Congrats on your 40th.  It only gets worse from there.  lol

Yea Trevor looks like her. She could be his mom. Which would make Greenseed4 Trevor's dad. I'd run a DNA test. All this time, greatness right under our collective noses.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Didnt you say you wouldn't get a prostrate exam because, you know its gay?

No I don’t like the whole idea of drinking putrid liquids and having my ass probed. 

We all have to die from something I’m not afraid to die.

Most Dr.s treat us all like guinea pigs and feed us medicine without knowing if it will work or not. Sometimes the side effects are actually worse than what you are actually taking the medicine for. 

I don’t believe in colonoscopies I’d much rather my female Dr stick her finger up my ass. 

I hope that covers it all for you, thanks for your concern. 

• WTF? 2
  • Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

Yea Trevor looks like her. She could be his mom. Which would make Greenseed4 Trevor's dad. I'd run a DNA test. All this time, greatness right under our collective noses.

Stepdad. She and I didn’t start humping until 4 years ago, and he’s like 20. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Everyone looks like such nice people (sans Warfish), It’s hard to imagine how so many can be real pricks on this site, ?

Just kidding Warfish, ignore my sig, I have since moved to Iceland. 

You know in your heart that if Warfish is truly angered and feels an insult has gone past the point of good natured ribbing, he will employ the use of torture implements he's acquired in shops (preferably located in dank Glasgow locales) clandestinely in existence since the middle ages.  I could see him giddily flaying skin or playfully disemboweling such an individual. 

• WTF? 1

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

You know in your heart that if Warfish is truly angered and feels an insult has gone past the point of good natured ribbing, he will employ the use of torture implements he's acquired in shops (preferably located in dank Glasgow locales) clandestinely in existence since the middle ages.  I could see him giddily flaying skin or playfully disemboweling such an individual. 

I’m speechless 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Gangrene said:

Totally human reaction but colon cancer like most cancers is not a pretty end game, everyone involved is filled with regret. 

I'm guessing that someone likes you well enough that the colonoscopy is as much for the people who love you as it is for you.

Don't short change them.

Drinking that awful liquid, and sitting on a porcelain throne for a few hours is a bummer but it's worth it. Do it.

scared season 2 GIF by Blunt Talk

No way exit only brah.. unless attached to an hour glass figure and only then on special occasions ya know what I mean. common!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Doctor to JW: "I know.  I know.  It's just that I was born with very bulbous and veiny fingers. Relax."

Also Doctor: "And relax, because I'm also going to have to reach around and take your pulse at the same time. Many doctors like to find the pulse on a person's wrist, but I find it easier on the person's penis. I will also take your temperature by slowly licking your back. It's all perfectly normally, and 100% hetero safe."

• Haha 4

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Also Doctor: "And relax, because I'm also going to have to reach around and take your pulse at the same time. Many doctors like to find the pulse on a person's wrist, but I find it easier on the person's penis. I will also take your temperature by slowly licking your back. It's all perfectly normally, and 100% hetero safe."

Doc:  "Okay, just a few seconds more.  Hang in there, buddy.   Almost done.  Let me just irrigate that canal with....ahhhhh...Okay, get dressed."

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3