What does everyone here look like?

2 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Being Canadian the first time on NY Jets fan forums that I heard the team gravy used in this fashion I was totally confused.  Well more confused than usual.

I got this one, boys. Beerfish.. I know the problem. In Canadia its called "Gravy aye". You're welcome.

Evil Smile GIF by memecandy

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Sonic was a huge moment in video game history.  Tombstone was a great moment in Val Kilmer history.  I'd call it even.  

You became a man like 5 weeks ago, pug-lease. Let me help... Tombstone has some of the manliest man 1-liners of all time. + Cold blooded killing + Mustaches.

Sonic sticks his head into his crotch and rolls around.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

I’ve been both described as “having a face only a mother could love” and as “sex on legs”.  Probably somewhere in the middle. 

How much did this prostitute cost?  Asking for a friend.  And that friend is @CTM

Though on second thought, I imagine he's the type that doesn't like hookers to compliment him.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

You became a man like 5 weeks ago, pug-lease. Let me help... Tombstone has some of the manliest man 1-liners of all time. + Cold blooded killing + Mustaches.

Sonic sticks his head into his crotch and rolls around.

Fun fact: Val Kilmer's line "let's have a spelling contest" was actually written by @Verbal.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1