Who has 2 thumbs & just paid for a 2021 JetNation group outing

On 12/10/2020 at 1:24 PM, Maxman said:

No in person attendance this year.  Not being at a home game for the first time since 1988.  No problem. 2021 is just around the corner.  

The Jets just called and said would you like to reserve your 2021 group ticket outing? Paying a deposit now gets you to the head of the line.

Me? Hell yeah.

So hopefully 2021 is a return to normal and we will be throwing a JetNation tailgate before a home game and anyone who wants to go can sit with us at the game.

Fingers crossed!

Once you forked over the deposit they should have said... wow you are committed we will give you 50% off... ?

I will be there again, won’t miss it don’t care who the coach is.

Hey anybody from Long Island that would be interested in doing something like a party bus... PM me.

I'm over in Suffolk County we can pool our resources together and make a full day of it! Plenty of food and drink and no driving.

Sounds like fun!?  We can wear username tags lol!!

Let me know who's interested..

8 hours ago, ECURB said:

Once you forked over the deposit they should have said... wow you are committed we will give you 50% off... ?

I will be there again, won’t miss it don’t care who the coach is.

I am curious what incentives they will have. Prices certainly won't increase.

I asked about season tickets. He said we should have more info on all that soon. I said, yeah I get it fire Adam Gase first then call everyone the next day. He didn't laugh.

That is definitely the plan though.

• Sympathy 1

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Panzer Division Marduk said:

Titans.

Thanks. I forgot to move this to the NFL forum.  Curious to see what people think.  Please let me know if:

1. You would be interested in buying tickets to sit with the JetNation group

2. What game would be better for you.

In the past we did 100 tickets, and I just bought them and sold them later.  Too risky to do that now, so I am thinking of a smaller group, maybe 50, and I will only buy the tickets that people pay for ahead of time.

I didn't mind laying out the money in the past. But so much uncertainty so I am thinking of doing an exact # of seats, much safer.

Thanks everyone.

On 12/10/2020 at 12:24 PM, Maxman said:

No in person attendance this year.  Not being at a home game for the first time since 1988.  No problem. 2021 is just around the corner.  

The Jets just called and said would you like to reserve your 2021 group ticket outing? Paying a deposit now gets you to the head of the line.

Me? Hell yeah.

So hopefully 2021 is a return to normal and we will be throwing a JetNation tailgate before a home game and anyone who wants to go can sit with us at the game.

Fingers crossed!

when did you get a 2nd thumb?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Thanks. I forgot to move this to the NFL forum.  Curious to see what people think.  Please let me know if:

In the past we did 100 tickets, and I just bought them and sold them later.  Too risky to do that now, so I am thinking of a smaller group, maybe 50, and I will only buy the tickets that people pay for ahead of time.

I didn't mind laying out the money in the past. But so much uncertainty so I am thinking of doing an exact # of seats, much safer.

Thanks everyone.

I wonder who wants to sit in between @The Crusher and me?  

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I wonder who wants to sit in between @The Crusher and me?  

I've done the Crusher-adjacent seating option.  If it's a cold, windy day (f-king Vikings game), I highly recommend it.  Sit upwind if possible though.  Max served grilled sausage and peppers.  You have been warned.

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Maxman said:

So, thinking about this some more....for anyone interested what game would be more appealing:

October 3rd against the Titans  

-or-

October 31 against the Bengals 

???

Happy Halloween!  Costumes required. Should I buy a SAR mask or a T0m mask?  

• 1 month later...
On 5/18/2021 at 11:40 AM, Maxman said:

Thanks everyone.

The 31st is Halloween - Tough one for those with young kids.

On 6/29/2021 at 10:10 PM, TeddEY said:

The 31st is Halloween - Tough one for those with young kids.

Agreed.

Ended up doing October 3rd vs the Titans there is a thread in the football form about it.