The construct a sentence the way Adam Gase draws up plays thread

Maxman

I'll yield my time to @JetsFanShawn:

On 12/17/2020 at 2:31 PM, JetsFanShawn said:

true that sh*t you have at who they draft and do they fit what they need.

On 12/15/2020 at 1:03 PM, JetsFanShawn said:

that is crazy to start em right off the shot with help if they draft em 

On 12/14/2020 at 3:32 PM, JetsFanShawn said:

porr staff no line both d and o no outsid wepones not a verey good playbook and QB thats how i put it .

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

Hello fellow American.

This you should vote me. I leave power good. Thank you. Thank you. If you vote me I'm hot. What? Taxes they'll be lower son.

The democratic vote for me is right thing to do Philadelphia. So do.

^^This should have more upvotes.

In the McDonald's delivered me to and the man I McDonald's food bad McDonald's man root beer so I wasn't there so I mad also and poutine instead fries and McDonald's man no doughnuts dough, well then you would when the and McDonald’s mayonnaise when the man put then when mayonnaise then on the employee McDonald’s mayonnaise of the man who then put McDonald’s mayonnaise on when employee had side man McDonald’s mayonnaise of man, when the man for the McDonald's asked and had the mayonnaise and the employee when and the put on the side burger and not when how when the picture was taken it was mayonnaise and the McDonald's.

6 hours ago, jetophile said:

It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight, rising up to the challenge of our rival. And the last known Survivor stalks his prey in the night, and he's watching us all with the eye of the tiger.

See Spot Run.

When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie.

Little Bo Peep has lost her sheep.

Stock car flaming with the loser in the cruise control. 

Soy un perdedor, I'm a loser, baby, so why don't you kill me (double buckshot).

excited cat GIF by TikTok

• Haha 1

Now, my story begins in 19-dickety-two. We had to say "dickety" cause that Kaiser had stolen our word "twenty". I chased that rascal to get it back, but gave up after dickety-six miles! Highly dubious! What're you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem! I don't mind when you spit at home, but I have to work with these people. Schoolhouse don't put up spittoons, I ain't responsible. Uh, how many of you have a house? All right, now how many of you drove your house to school today! Well, I did. No, I'm not Superman; I just own an RV. Me and the new wife travel the country searching for adventure. Last fall, we won a chili cook-off in Beaumont, Texas. No, I'm not Superman; I'm a judge. Why, just this morning I sentenced my 46th man to death. Oh... no, 47th. Yeah… well, I may not have a fancy black bathrobe and a hammer like Snooty, but I do have slippers and an oatmeal spoon!