Browns Flight Delayed

jetsrule128

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

oh come one!  First evans goes off in the tampa game and then landry who i just activated is covid?   Noooooooooooooooooooo

Yeah, I'm screwed.  Starred Marvin Jones Jr. over Godwin in my Flex spot.  My opponent has Evans.  I'm toast!  Oh well, second place baby! lol

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

Jacksonville is by no means brilliant.

That doesn't mean they're not a whole lot smarter than the NY Jets.

They are nowhere near dumb enough to win a game when Trevor Lawrence is just two losses away.

Bullsh*t. They went into overtime two weeks ago. The Jags and the Jets suck, that is why they are both 1-13. At least the Johnsons don’t ship two home games a season to London.

7 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Bullsh*t. They went into overtime two weeks ago. The Jags and the Jets suck, that is why they are both 1-13. At least the Johnsons don’t ship two home games a season to London.

I don't think they ever expected the Jets to win a game, but now that the Jets have..... who knows?

We'll know a whole lot more tomorrow.

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

I don't think they ever expected the Jets to win a game, but now that the Jets have..... who knows?

We'll know a whole lot more tomorrow.

I don't expect the Jags to win a game.  The Browns losing a bunch of receivers and TEs tomorrow makes it a winnable game for the Jets.  I am fairly certain we will have the 2nd pick in the draft.

6 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

I don't expect the Jags to win a game.  The Browns losing a bunch of receivers and TEs tomorrow makes it a winnable game for the Jets.  I am fairly certain we will have the 2nd pick in the draft.

I do as well, unfortunately.

I honestly think there's a better chance of the Jets winning the next two than losing the next two.  They could end 3-13 amazingly.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jetstream23 said:

I do as well, unfortunately.

I honestly think there's a better chance of the Jets winning the next two than losing the next two.  They could end 3-13 amazingly.

God NO and a certain poster here will be saying that AG deserves another chance next season. 

How did that work out last year. 

• Upvote 1

ChilisGif_1551741142851-HR.gif

"Our deceptive 3-13 record shows this team winning 3 of their last 4 games, and it would have been 4 of their last 5 games if Gregg Williams didn't blow it against the Raiders.  I have confidence in Coach Gase after back to back seasons where despite adversity the team worked hard and finished strong, he will be retained for the 2021 season."

Christopher Johnson, January 5, 2021

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 4

41 minutes ago, SAR I said:

"Our deceptive 3-13 record shows this team winning 3 of their last 4 games, and it would have been 4 of their last 5 games if Gregg Williams didn't blow it against the Raiders.  I have confidence in Coach Gase after back to back seasons where despite adversity the team worked hard and finished strong, he will be retained for the 2021 season."

SAR I

I can appreciate this schtick more now that I'm not a Jets fan.

11 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I can appreciate this schtick more now that I'm not a Jets fan.

55 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Gase approved Williams defensive call against the Raiders by his inaction. A competent HC would have called a TO to discuss the coverage or overruled him on the spot. You are very creative with this act, but you have to get your facts correct.

• Sympathy 1