Is Ryan Leaf Psychic?

19 hours ago, T0mShane said:

People are downvoting this, but in another thread I’m reading that both the OC and the rookie QB are powerless to improve because the QB coach died in a bike accident a few months ago and we have to wait until the offseason to find a new Yoda-like svengali QB coach to help out the baby OC and young QB, and also they might sign Josh McCown at some point, because that’ll fix everything

Yes they are all struggling but what do you expect when you tear sh*t all down. Some things click, others don’t. It’s trial by error. We’re voting this down because Ryan Leaf is the absolute last person on this planet to talk about the  potential of any rookie QB or the functionality of ANY football franchise. He must have set the Chargers franchise back 15 years. There is no BUT here. 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, nj meadowlands said:

Lol dude, @The Crusher @slats deep-six this moron

Posting what he did was probably not well thought out considering the audience but you actually are calling for him to banned for posting a video?

I don't  particularly agree a mega bust should be predicting another mega bust but i didn't  think anything Leaf said was insane. He just saw the team draft Darnold, put him in a horrible situation, ant then trade him for penny's on the dollar. 

• Upvote 3

On 10/12/2021 at 4:40 PM, T0mShane said:

People are downvoting this, but in another thread I’m reading that both the OC and the rookie QB are powerless to improve because the QB coach died in a bike accident a few months ago and we have to wait until the offseason to find a new Yoda-like svengali QB coach to help out the baby OC and young QB, and also they might sign Josh McCown at some point, because that’ll fix everything

I'm downvoting PhilCs post and his new name.

And no one is saying the OC and the rookie QB are powerless to improv e because the QB died.  Theyre saying Knapp would have been a big part of game planning the passing game and coaching ZW and it was all pulled away a couple of weeks before the season.  Not the same as theyre powerless.  

• Upvote 1

On 10/12/2021 at 3:09 PM, Albaniajet said:

What a coincidence since watching Zach Wilson turns people to alcoholism?

Right up there with people wanting to blow their brains out whenever you come back with a new ID PhilC, The Dude,Salehery, whoever 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

Posting what he did was probably not well thought out considering the audience but you actually are calling for him to banned for posting a video?

I don't  particularly agree a mega bust should be predicting another mega bust but i didn't  think anything Leaf said was insane. He just saw the team draft Darnold, put him in a horrible situation, ant then trade him for penny's on the dollar. 

@slats

It's the relentlessness of his unyielding troll like take.   We got it.  If he has something new fine but not the same old stuff 4 times on each page of every thread.  

• Upvote 1

On 10/12/2021 at 3:40 PM, T0mShane said:

at least its not Jamal

On 10/13/2021 at 11:49 AM, Maynard13 said:

Yes they are all struggling but what do you expect when you tear sh*t all down. Some things click, others don’t. It’s trial by error. We’re voting this down because Ryan Leaf is the absolute last person on this planet to talk about the  potential of any rookie QB or the functionality of ANY football franchise. He must have set the Chargers franchise back 15 years. There is no BUT here. 

When Colin Cowherd compares ZW to Manziel that’s totally incorrect.  Johnny Manziel played really well facing top competition in college 

13 minutes ago, Albaniajet said:

When Colin Cowherd compares ZW to Manziel that’s totally incorrect.  Johnny Manziel played really well facing top competition in college 

Also, Zach isn’t (as far as I know) an alcoholic and drug addict. He seems to be well adjusted and focused on getting better. 

On 10/13/2021 at 3:43 PM, Jet Nut said:

I'm downvoting PhilCs post and his new name.

And no one is saying the OC and the rookie QB are powerless to improv e because the QB died.  Theyre saying Knapp would have been a big part of game planning the passing game and coaching ZW and it was all pulled away a couple of weeks before the season.  Not the same as theyre powerless.  

What happened to PhilC???