***HE IS ALIVE*** *** OFFICIAL*** Where is @joewilly12?

Bronx

14 hours ago, BP said:

Wellness check @joewilly12 really miss you on the board. I’m beside myself in anguish waiting for your return.

where could he be?

12745641_10207415200252202_1489814688649

Well, there's a bunch of guys I can not get out of my bathroom.

Lesson learned...

NEVER post on a Jets fan site that you have a bathroom in your home.  

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, munchmemory said:

Last I heard, JW was recovering from gall bladder surgery.  That was a couple weeks ago and he seemed well and on the mend.  This recent absence is puzzling.

He keeps logging in but refuses to post. Is he on double secret probation?  I was on double secret probation on JI. I’d try and post and I’d get the “thank you for posting, your post must be reviewed by a moderator before it is posted”  and it would never post.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, BP said:

He keeps logging in but refuses to post. Is he on double secret probation?  I was on double secret probation on JI. I’d try and post and I’d get the “thank you for posting, your post must be reviewed by a moderator before it is posted”  and it would never post.

Wow, did not know that "probation/mod review" was a thing.  Idiots.

Great that JW is at least logging in.   That way, we at least know he is still above ground or free of the crematory.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, dcJet said:

I used to have a really, really hot doctor.  Early 30's, smokin body, she was just beautiful.

Anyway, I got my prostate checked like every other other week.  Can't be too careful.

Her: "Mr Mayhem, I think your prostate is OK, we checked several times already."

Me: " Hmm, I felt something weird down there, just to be safe....

"And doc, does the skin on my testicles seem a irritated?  No, I know it looks normal.   But to the touch, they are acquiring a rough edge".

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

Wow, did not know that "probation/mod review" was a thing.  Idiots.

Great that JW is at least logging in.   That way, we at least know he is still above ground or free of the crematory.

It’s called being put on “moderation” on the old v bulletin software. 

I was just thinking that I haven’t heard from the real @joewilly in a long long time. The Cayman Islands legendary Jets fan. He’s a JN icon, not a five and dime poster like @joewilly12

10 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

***Dudes/Dudettes/Duds***

I appreciate the kind words and the thoughts good or bad. 
Im having some health issues on the mend hopefully and some really serious private personal family issues that I need prayers they get fixed. 
I made some mistakes and haven’t been the best person I could be towards my wife and son. 
Hopefully with the grace of God and the best wife anyone could ever ask for this all gets straightened out soon. 
Miss you all just can’t spend the time here like I used to. Need to fix me and my situation I’m in all my fault. 

Get well Joey.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Im having some health issues on the mend hopefully and some really serious private personal family issues that I need prayers they get fixed. 
I made some mistakes and haven’t been the best person I could be towards my wife and son. 
Hopefully with the grace of God and the best wife anyone could ever ask for this all gets straightened out soon. 
Miss you all just can’t spend the time here like I used to. Need to fix me and my situation I’m in all my fault. 

Damn.. get well dude and good luck with the fam

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Glad to hear that you are working on getting your personal life in order. Prayers asked for, prayers given. ? take care and I hope to see you back soon.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Prayers made for you and your family.  Hang in there.  

SAR I

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

We are human… weak fragile and compassionate.  Prayers your way dude!!!!!!!!!  

• Upvote 2