Nice relaxing NFL Sunday (No Jets!)

Beerfish

10 minutes ago, Lith said:

Each week, I watch the Chiefs, thinking this is the week the "real" Chiefs will show up.  Beginning to think, maybe, for this season at least, this is the real Mahomes and the real Chiefs.

Losing a super bowl takes a toll on the majority of teams. I'll bet you they're back next year, but you never know. Plus, when the Chiefs won the super bowl at least they had some defense to back them up. An amazing QB can carry a bad defense only for so long. Up until like 2 weeks ago, the Chiefs were in 2nd place in scoring on offense, maybe 1st at one point. Their offense gets slumps like all other teams, but in the past the defense has made up. We won't be seeing the past Chiefs until next year when the defense gets more support.

54 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Which makes the Bills the lock of the century next week.

I don’t see them losing back to back games to the jags and jets 

did you see much of the game? We were beyond awful. offensive line is banged up and the Jags were getting constant pressure. Allen had no time to throw and easily had his worse game since his rookie year, it was shocking to see against a team that's been handled by almost everyone this year

Pats will run away with this division now

Just now, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

did you see much of the game? We were beyond awful. offensive line is banged up and the Jags were getting constant pressure. Allen had no time to throw and easily had his worse game since his rookie year, it was shocking to see against a team that's been handled by almost everyone this year

The jets defense is the worst in the league and bothscheme and dline are atrocious.  Bills hammer the jets next week.

7 minutes ago, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

This is all your fault.

5 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Jordan Love is a really bad QB. Reminds of when we put Luke Faulk out there. How did GB not know how bad Love is at QB? I guess you really don't know what you have until you put the player out there. Kind of what happened with us and Mike White.

They know exactly how bad he is.  That is why Aaron Rodgers is still on the team.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Jordan Love is a really bad QB. Reminds of when we put Luke Faulk out there. How did GB not know how bad Love is at QB? I guess you really don't know what you have until you put the player out there. Kind of what happened with us and Mike White.

I agree, except you forgot to mention Sam and Zach…. neither has been as advertised.
We’re the last fan base that gets to laugh at other teams when they miss on a QB.

2 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I agree, except you forgot to mention Sam and Zach…. neither has been as advertised.
We’re the last fan base that gets to laugh at other teams when they miss on a QB.

Nah. The Jets not being able to draft a FQB is not on the fans. We can talk trash about other teams all we want. My comment was an observation. Love is a bad QB.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

I never liked Rodgers like I liked Favre. He just seems like a real douche nozzle never thinks he's wrong kind of guy. Hope he gets tea bagged in the NFC Championship game again. 

I liked Favre a lot until he did that “Days of Our Lives” soap opera thing the last 5 or so years of his career.

As much of a d**k as Rodgers seems to be, I’ve always liked him. (Kindred spirit type of thing, I guess.)

It's tiresome that you can't comment on other bad QBs without bringing up the Jets Qbs first. Especially since we are on a Jets forum and there are plenty of opinions about our Qbs readily available for anyone's viewing pleasure.