All doubters come out of the closet

Personally, I didn't really follow the team during camp so I missed out on the Moore hoopla. He didn't do much early in the season, but he's playing very well now. He has a little Santonio to his game as far as size, speed and route running (hopefully he's not a giant douche like Santonio was). 

On 11/22/2021 at 6:22 PM, Snell41 said:

Moore was instantly awesome the moment there was competent QB play. We need another great WR to complement him.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Yea, because all through training camp and preseason, it was the OTHER QB's that were throwing to Moore, not Wilson... You need to give it a break. Everyone was on board with him because of Wilson, and all the catches he was making before the season started.

Stop inventing sh*t to get outraged over or to pat yourself on the back for....I don't remember anyone trashing Moore all I remember is people saying he was the best WR in the draft at camp.  Some of you need to lay off the hot take shows everything isn't a contest about who's right or wrong.
I recall he was being touted as the best player on the team this summer.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/22/2021 at 4:40 PM, southparkcpa said:

and if we don't improve at as a team... he will BOLT for FA as he realizes management here hasn't a clue.  

Add to a long list of good Jets that left for greener pastures.  I doubt very many regret leaving this franchise.

He is a rookie, if this team still stinks in 3 more years, let him walk :-)

On 11/22/2021 at 4:45 PM, jetstream23 said:

Were there really a lot of people who doubted him?

I thought most people here were really excited about his talent, speed and upside.  If anything, maybe a bit concerned about his size or that it could take a year or so for him to gain some experience, but I don't really remember a lot of people doubting him.

Yes; or maybe not a lot, but a few very loud posters. His is crap; Another JD bust. Just like the Hill 2nd round pick. Why can't JD draft a quality WR in the 2nd?  You don't remember these posts?

He was soft for missing much of preseason, so he was a bust before he even played. Remember when LaFluer needed to go?

• Upvote 1

On 11/23/2021 at 11:22 AM, pleasefireSelahnow said:

Him, Carter, and Quincy Williams are the only bright spots on the Jets, everything else is repulsive level.  But Jets find ways to **** up even bright spots, stay tuned.

ZW is repulsive? Marcus Maye is repulsive? AVT is repulsive? Mosely? Crowder, Coleman, Moses, Becton, Lawson, Fant, and Davis are all repulsive?

5 minutes ago, 65 Toss Power Trap said:

ZW is repulsive? Marcus Maye is repulsive? AVT is repulsive? Mosely? Crowder, Coleman, Moses, Becton, Lawson, Fant, and Davis are all repulsive?

There's a reason why that guy isn't around anymore