Jeff Ulbrich MUST GO!

What I had learned yesterday from a video on the internet - I believe it was Jake Asman's channel - was that the Eagles run a similar style offense to the Colts and that it would be very telling whether or not they made adjustments to be more effective. Obviously they did not and were unwatchable. It's an indictment on both the DC and Head Coach, but I texted my son that Ulbrich should be gone immediately. If I owned the team I probably would have pulled him mid game. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

What I had learned yesterday from a video on the internet - I believe it was Jake Asman's channel - was that the Eagles run a similar style offense to the Colts and that it would be very telling whether or not they made adjustments to be more effective. Obviously they did not and were unwatchable. It's an indictment on both the DC and Head Coach, but I texted my son that Ulbrich should be gone immediately. If I owned the team I probably would have pulled him mid game. 

He should have been fired after the Patriots game (Colts game the very latest)

7 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'm laughing at the clowns who want to fire everyone after a bad performance.  The talent level of this team, especially the lack of defensive playmakers is atrocious.  The coaches are still in the mode of preaching discipline to the scheme.  You blaming the coaches for the talent-deficient team is worse than the coach of this talent-deficient unit.  

A bad performance!? How about an entire year of atrocious performances. If the coaches are still trying to preach discipline at this point then there is a BIG problem.

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, DoomProphet said:

What's so funny? It's the truth.

whats funny is you think anyone want to watch your videos of you knocking the Jets, whether its true or not.

even people who think like you dont want to watch negative videos. 

cant wait for your next one about how the Saints will kill us next week.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Yea I think Saleh needs to look at his buddy pretty closely here 

this defense is just preposterously bad at times 

It's hard to blame the players when there's a wide open receiver every single play. These aren't battles that were lost due to skill or athleticism. These are battles lost on the sideline. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Saleh's been around the league. He knows that firing a coordinator is like a sinking ship shedding weight. Sure, it can buy you some time, but eventually it's all going down. He'd be wise to delay it as long as Woody and JD aren't starting to needle.

1 minute ago, doitny said:

whats funny is you think anyone want to watch your videos of you knocking the Jets, whether its true or not.

even people who think like you dont want to watch negative videos. 

cant wait for your next one about how the Saints will kill us next week.

I'll post a positive video when they do positive things. I was positive about Zach and the O in this video. I don't post negative stuff just for the sake of being negative.

58 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

Even worse, according to Connor H's podcast, Ulbricht spent the whole week mouthing off about how his defense was taking this week as an opportunity to show they weren't that team anymore because of his similar the opposition offense was...

Tough look for my guy, Jeff...

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ryu79 said:

Even worse, according to Connor H's podcast, Ulbricht spent the whole week mouthing off about how his defense was taking this week as an opportunity to show they weren't that team anymore because of his similar the opposition offense was...

Tough look for my guy, Jeff...

If true, this one hurts.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DoomProphet said:

I'll post a positive video when they do positive things. I was positive about Zach and the O in this video. I don't post negative stuff just for the sake of being negative.

you might want to change that if you want more than 20 subscribers and 35 views

8 minutes ago, DoomProphet said:

You post negative stuff for the sake of being negative.  How many clicks do you need to make a buck?

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'm laughing at the clowns who want to fire everyone after a bad performance.  The talent level of this team, especially the lack of defensive playmakers is atrocious.  The coaches are still in the mode of preaching discipline to the scheme.  You blaming the coaches for the talent-deficient team is worse than the coach of this talent-deficient unit.  

Thank you for speaking some common sense and not an emotional knee jerk response. Just the safety situation alone makes this defense impossible to be effective. I actually think the coaches are doing a good job considering the talent level.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, doitny said:

you might want to change that if you want more than 20 subscribers and 35 views

It's actually 30 subs as of now. I just started a couple of months ago. Check out Lets Talk Jets Radio,  they've been called the "most negative Jets show on YT" and they have 8k subs. Your point has no merit.

Just because I'm a Jet fan doesn't mean I'm going to blindly post homeristic bullsh*t just to make people like you happy. I call it like I see it. This team is 3-9 there isn't much to be positive about anyway.

1 hour ago, munchmemory said:

Is Ulbrich volunteering his time as DC?  I mean, no way they're paying the guy, right?

Saleh definitely deserves his share of blame too. This is HIS system and he should get more involved with D considering opposing offenses are putting up historic #s and nothing Ulbrich tries works.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, DoomProphet said:

Saleh definitely deserves his share of blame too. This is HIS system and he should get more involved with D considering opposing offenses are putting up historic #s and nothing Ulbrich tries works.

As said by the immortal philosopher Judge Judy, "You're the boss, applesauce!"

Of course Saleh deserves blame.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Run defense is most disappointing thing all season. 

it’s the primary place where we don’t have all rookies and excuses are thin. Talent isn’t great but they are dead last and there just isn’t a reason to be that bad unless you are doing something wrong 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Be_a_Jet said:

it’s the primary place where we don’t have all rookies and excuses are thin. Talent isn’t great but they are dead last and there just isn’t a reason to be that bad unless you are doing something wrong 

or they aren't putting the maximum effort play after play.

3 minutes ago, Be_a_Jet said:

You'd kinda think after about the mid-way point of the season Saleh/Ulbrich would sit down before every game and say "Let's focus on taking away this team's strengths (run or pass) and make the team beat us the other way. Let's try to do something well."

Instead, we are vanilla as Hell with no blitzes running this zone scheme week in/week out.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1