Official 2022 Free Agency Thread

6 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

It’s fine if you don’t like Mayfield, a lot of people here don’t,. You’re surprising me here though because unlike this Dwight/peace frog guy, you’re one of the smart ones here.

Have you ever actually read the entire Mayfield made, Matt? I’m betting you didn’t because I haven’t heard one person who did have anything bad to say about it.

NY Sports radio was calling him out on it.  You don't post something like that when you are still on the team.  It screams cry baby and poor me.  imagine if every RB,LB,OL,ETC.. posted something like that when their team talked to a player available who plays the same position.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sec143dmf said:

NY Sports radio was calling him out on it.  You don't post something like that when you are still on the team.  It screams cry baby and poor me.  imagine if every RB,LB,OL,ETC.. posted something like that when their team talked to a player available who plays the same position.  

I think this isn’t anything like that, but I guess I could be wrong…  ?‍♂️

5 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Raiders appear to be moving backwards in the most hellish division in football.  Have they signed anyone of note?  They extended Crosby but have done nothing else while SD, KC and DEN are puffing up their rosters like crazy.  

...and Chandler Jones to the Raiders just now LOL.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Raiders appear to be moving backwards in the most hellish division in football.  Have they signed anyone of note?  They extended Crosby but have done nothing else while SD, KC and DEN are puffing up their rosters like crazy.  

...and Chandler Jones to the Raiders just now LOL.

They signed signed chandler jones 

10 minutes ago, Dwight Englewood said:

Baker Mayfield sucks.  This whole thing is just the appetizer for next season’s debacle when he’s the browns qb again after they failed after 6 months of trying to trade for Watson

Sorry, but I could care less about your opinion of what “might happen”

…and you got nothing as far as him “melting down”. I thought as much. You were just talking out of your a**.

peace out foggy.