Official 2022 Free Agency Thread

9 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

I hate to think what Kenny Yeboah owes DWC if Berrios did this. 78 days is nothing to him.

Kenny can Facetime with him so DWC can show off his IKEA knock-off furniture set, his sad barbecue dinner, and his Kenny Yeboah collage made from Kenny's used toiletries that DWC picked from his trash.

• Haha 2

Sauce drafted at 4 costs less per year for 4 years than DJ Reed costs for 3 years.   He is basically guaranteed to be there at 4.  So JD must think he needs someone else there at 4, or he does not like Sauce.

The hit rate on FA WRs is pretty low.  So saving 4 or 10 for a WR, at draft pick salary, seems like a prudent move.

Whitehead is a nice player but more of an in the box safety.  The Jets will keep 4 safeties.  Drafting a Dax Hill or Jaquan Brisker in the second round could be the call.  That gives the Jets Joyner (until injury), Whitehead, draft pick and the best of Ashtyn and Co.  Signing Whitehead should not rule out drafting a S high.  

18 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

I mean he doesn’t have a choice right now. Which makes his attention seeking even more strange. 

16 minutes ago, Dwight Englewood said:

He’s a headcase melting down because the browns are looking to move on

Can you guys show me a link where he’s melting down? I missed that.

All I saw was a message saying he had no idea what the team was going to do and then no matter how it did, he loved playing for the team and the city.

9 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

All I saw was a message saying he had no idea what the team was going to do and then no matter how it did, he loved playing for the team and the city.

Which would make some sense after you’re off the team, not while you’re on it.

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

Which would make some sense after you’re off the team, not while you’re on it.

It’s fine if you don’t like Mayfield, a lot of people here don’t,. You’re surprising me here though because unlike this Dwight/peace frog guy, you’re one of the smart ones here.

Have you ever actually read the entire Mayfield made, Matt? I’m betting you didn’t because I haven’t heard one person who did have anything bad to say about it.

16 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

It's just @Matt39's toxic masculinity showing, lol.

Any time a man shows any kind of emotion or thoughtfulness, he's "melting down". Emotions are for teh womenz.

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

It’s fine if you don’t like Mayfield, a lot of people here don’t,. You’re surprising me here though because unlike this Dwight/peace frog guy, you’re one of the smart ones here.

Have you ever actually read the entire Mayfield made, Matt? I’m betting you didn’t because I haven’t heard one person who did have anything bad to say about it.

I don’t dislike Mayfield. I don’t even think I’ve really commented on him that much. This is just attention seeking/pot stirring. Tua dealt with a lot worse. It’s pro sports.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

It's just @Matt39's toxic masculinity showing, lol.

Any time a man shows any kind of emotion or thoughtfulness, he's "melting down". Emotions are for teh womenz.

I don’t think I ever said he’s melting down. An attention seeking farewell while you’re still on the team is akin to Albert Brooks holding his own funeral.

7 minutes ago, Dwight Englewood said:

FDB9F90A-D936-4DE5-8C4C-DE820D83A664.thumb.jpeg.6cdbd3d92a6b8779a14cb0282e5e5d62.jpeg

Mayfield and Johnson have some past discretion, as the quarterback seemed to take some offense to the running back asking for a trade in 2018, Mayfield’s rookie season.

“You’re either on this train or you’re not, it’s moving,” the Mayfield said. “You can get out of the way or you can join us.”

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Baker Mayfield sucks.  This whole thing is just the appetizer for next season’s debacle when he’s the browns qb again after they failed after 6 months of trying to trade for Watson