Training Camp Tweets - (Previous Days Merged)

IndianaJet

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Karlaftis is going to get 400 pass rush opportunities playing with huge leads next to the monster Chris Smith. Jermaine Johnson is going to be playing a bunch of games where they’re down 10 at the half and John Franklin Myers has already quit trying by October 1st

Exactly. It’s stupid to compare. 

8 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Exactly. It’s stupid to compare. 

Eh. It’s ok to compare. Douglas could have taken either of them in that range and he made the call for Johnson, similar to taking Becton over Wirfs.

Everybody has different ways to motivate, I had one drill sergeant that used WETSU (we eat this sh*t up) as a saying to motivate; I had another one that put you in the top of the push up position until your arms were shaking while screaming at you the whole time. I’m not sure if one was more effective than the other but I do know which guy was hated more.

Don’t the jets typically pick the wrong guy?

2 hours ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Lol. You have NO idea how they’ll turn out but you’re already upset that jets picked the wrong guy. And that the other guy will turn out to be one of the best. Jesus. Yeah he’s 

14 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Karlaftis is going to get 400 pass rush opportunities playing with huge leads next to the monster Chris Smith. Jermaine Johnson is going to be playing a bunch of games where they’re down 10 at the half and John Franklin Myers has already quit trying by October 1st

So you admit the Jets are looking good in September?