Training Camp Tweets - (Previous Days Merged)

1 minute ago, Dunnie said:

Any JJ sightings ? ... I need to be co evinced that this guy is not the second coming of Quinton Coples.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

He was mentoned earlier with a couple of good reps, but hard for DL to show too much in practice without pads.

• Sympathy 1

Sounds like Mims has his head straight today.  Damn I don't know why I'm so invested in him succeeding in particular, but I think it would be amazing to have him become a real weapon on the outside.

[Edit: and there's the first drop]

I keep hearing Wildgoose's name.  Our defensive backfield is so crowded with guys I'm going to hate to see go as they cut down.  Then I hear the Giants are losing DBs by the pound due to injuries.

image.png

Meanwhile, on the other side of town (today's schadenfraude post of the day).

Exactly. Yet the media never says anything bad about them. Jones and the starters went against the pats backups for two series and could only get a FG. Their beat were all optimistic about how they are making strides, etc. 6 of 19 with two picks? And from what I have been reading from their camps, this is actually a good day for him! Zach goes 8 for 12 with a pick and this place goes nuts. SMH
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nycdan said:

Sounds like Mims has his head straight today.  Damn I don't know why I'm so invested in him succeeding in particular, but I think it would be amazing to have him become a real weapon on the outside.

Bad timing.  Look up two posts earlier.

• Upvote 1