<<<<<<< Jets vs Eagles -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

52 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

The best thing that could happen to those players is they get saved for next year when the games might actually matter again.

I highly doubt guys like Lawson and Reed really give a f*ck about playing for the 2-15 2022 New York Jets, in particular.

So just redshirt them?  What?  lol

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

I’m shivering at the idea that someone who happily trolled the entire forum tonight, when no jets fan should be happy about an injury of this magnitude, is getting assmad at the neg reps I’m giving him to the point he had to write an essay about how great of a fan he is.

Shivering I tell ya.

Didn’t troll the entire forum . Just you . 

• Thumb Down 1

I have to be honest watching the press conference twice now I didn't see optimism... Just personal how is saw it.. aclmay be intact but I bet mcl and pcl might have gone

Not to be gloomish but Saleh looked in a daze... Not excited like, thank God it's not season ending... But like it's bad but I don't want to release information yet incase I am wrong again... 

Watch the first 1-2 minutes... He is definitely off and is definitely not optimistic. 

You tell me

Just now, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

This is way too optimistic.  I don't know if I can take another season of rooting for losing, but unless they bring in Jimmy G, I can't see the point of winning meaningless games with Flacco at QB. It's McCown in 2017 all over again.  

I'm preparing for another season where fake (fantasy) football is all I care about.........Time for another Best Ball Mania 3 draft on Underdog.  And some draft prep for season long leagues.  The thing that sucks is that I moved and no longer have a Direct so no Sunday Ticket. I'm stuck with the 2nd rate Red Zone channel and 4 games on Sunday instead of all of them.  

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Bro…. Your posts tonight read like Mr. Magoo at the ophthalmologist.

See Marc Rodriguez GIF

I wouldn’t cast that stone.

I’ll have you know that my grammar, a bottle and half deep, has been immaculate and I consider that to be a talent.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

I have to be honest watching the press conference twice now I didn't see optimism... Just personal how is saw it.. aclmay be intact but I bet mcl and pcl might have gone

Not to be gloomish but Saleh looked in a daze... Not excited like, thank God it's not season ending... But like it's bad but I don't want to release information yet incase I am wrong again... 

Watch the first 1-2 minutes... He is definitely off and is definitely not optimistic. 

You tell me

Best case scenario is that his qb likely won't be ready week 1. Why would he look giddy?

2 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Best case scenario is that his qb likely won't be ready week 1. Why would he look giddy?

Plus, even with a minor knee injury, Wilson misses training camp. Not good.  When will the NFL just get rid of preseason games. They are a complete waste of time.  And as boring as......a soccer game or baseball game.

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Don’t know, don’t care.  Offense isn’t developing without anyone consistently leading them either, so it doesn’t really matter, does it?

Now your takes are just getting downright silly.  As if players could only develop with the 2nd-year BYU prospect.  

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Plus, even with a minor knee injury, Wilson misses training camp. Not good.  When will the NFL just get rid of preseason games. They are a complete waste of time.  And as boring as......a soccer game or baseball game.

If Zach is only out a couple weeks they can not justify trading a 2nd for Jimmy G or Minshew …which Saleh knows would save his job . I would be depressed with the news also . 

• Thumb Down 2

12 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

You tell me

It doesn’t really matter how Saleh feels or acts, since Zach Wilson hasn’t had an MRI. It’s all speculation until then. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Now your takes are just getting downright silly.  As if players could only develop with the 2nd-year BYU prospect.  

Re-read the post.  The context is that the offense will not be stable with a stop gap in the long run because they are just that: stop. gaps.

Im not interested in re-doing the endless cycle of “vet comes in, plays good for one year, sucks the next, gets replaced with another vet who plays good for one year, and sucks the next”.   I’d rather know what Zach is by the end of the year, and try again in the draft if he isn’t it, than ever watch one single snap of Joe Flacco, Gardner Minshew, or Mike White under center.  That’s just me though.  I know that might not be ideal for those who just want to see short term success because we’ve been so starved, but it’s just my opinion.