<<<<<<< Jets vs Ravens -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

13 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

OMGz WHAT A LIAR. 

And the Ravens’ starting OTs today are a 31-year-old RT who entered last season as our backup and a 30-year-old LT who hasn’t appeared in a regular season game since 2019 and has played 17 snaps at LT in his long NFL career.

FIRE ERIC DeCOSTA!

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, MykePM said:

And the Ravens’ starting OTs today are an RT who entered last season as our backup and a 30-year-old LT who hasn’t appeared in a regular season game since 2019 and has played 17 snaps at LT in his long NFL career.

FIRE ERIC DeCOSTA!

unbelievable this guy took a F'n safety in R1 instead of a T. He didn't even have 5 starting quality T's yet.

• Upvote 2

Mims hurt is now like the sun coming up in the morning, so damn predictable. Time to get rid and yes I am dead serious.

As far as the game itself goes, we simply have to play come out with some fire, which I think we will. On paper, Ravens may have the better team, but we are talented ourselves.We can do this!

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Once the PSL nonsense came in, made visiting teams' fans a likelihood. Want to try to bleed fans while treating them like prison inmates on gameday; don't be shocked when they stop coming to games. Blame Jets greedy dumb ownership for this. Had a waiting list for decades and now they're reduced to paying for TV and radio ads for single game tickets. Hope the m.....f...ers choke on the PSL money. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Dr put me on rapid weight loss so I’ve been busy. My ass is officially in the gigantic category. Baby steps. 

You know that messing/teasing just shows you're important and loved.   I never really thought you were that big anyway.   But in case you are serious about the diet?  Please send JD your weight loss tips..

41 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Why do I have this terrible feeling something really stupid is going to happen in the beginning of this game in the first few minutes on like a 3rd and 25 for the Ravens they hand off and take it too the house or a moronic pick six while the Jets are driving the ball down the Ravens throats. The jets can go from great to horrible with the best of em.

Because your memory is still intact.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Once the PSL nonsense came in, made visiting teams' fans a likelihood. Want to try to bleed fans while treating them like prison inmates on gameday; don't be shocked when they stop coming to games. Blame Jets greedy dumb ownership for this. Had a waiting list for decades and now they're reduced to paying for TV and radio ads for single game tickets. Hope the m.....f...ers choke on the PSL money. 

there were never opposing fans in the meadowlands before metlife

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

there were never opposing fans in the meadowlands before metlife

There were, but they were few. The Jets had a fanbase that usually showed up every week(perhaps not in the depths of Kotite or Coslet admittedly) and gave them an home field edge most games. No longer the case. 

• Upvote 1