<<<<<<< Jets vs Ravens -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

13 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

You know that messing/teasing just shows you're important and loved.   I never really thought you were that big anyway.   But in case you are serious about the diet?  Please send JD your weight loss tips..

JD actually has been on an effective diet.

Problem is, all the weight he lost was from his nips.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Larz said:

Rich eisen just said Lamar is playing on the franchise tag ?

wow if that’s true he’s taking a huge risk. I’m sure he insured himself but wow

Jackson rejected this deal because he wanted the contract fully guaranteed like the Browns did with Watson. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GangGreened said:

Just saw a guy in a stealth black Denzel Mims jersey at Costco down here in Florida while grabbing some game snacks. I told him Mims was inactive today, he said it was the worst investment he’s made other than being a Jets fan altogether. LOL

He makes his money back shopping at Costco though. 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, GangGreened said:

Just saw a guy in a stealth black Denzel Mims jersey at Costco down here in Florida while grabbing some game snacks. I told him Mims was inactive today, he said it was the worst investment he’s made other than being a Jets fan altogether. LOL

Why in God's name would any sentient person buy a Mims jersey?   Please tell me folks were busting his balls.

Maybe it’s my cockeyed optimist side showing, but I was looking at the respective depth charts Thursday and thought to myself, outside of QB, I don’t see a ton of difference on paper.
With respective inactives this morning, I’d say it’s even a closer gap.  If they can keep Lamar relatively in check, I expect this to be a winnable game. 
If they get boat raced, I will not be very optimistic of this staff moving forward.
Lamar will do his thing...I hope they force him to be one dimensional... take away his running, let him beat us with his arm... sounds easy I guess... can we do that

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

I'm continuing to watch NFL Countdown for my new NFL wife, Samantha Ponder.   But the camera was just in a close up of Rex Ryan.  WTF is going on with his teeth?   They are whiter than the Cliffs of Dover and almost as huge.  And did he have face work?   Geez, what a train wreck.  At least he's just under six bills though.