*** Thursday night Football ***

Beerfish

7 minutes ago, Lith said:

Flipped on prime video and Ryan Fitzpatrick is part of the broadcast team at Arrowhead.  Fitz at Arrowhead.  I was there that day he threw 6 picks.  Good memories.

A couple of those fitz games did not bother me because he was throwing picks because he was actually trying to win a game and come back.

So many of our gutless coaches like bowles and at times saleh wont take a gamble to in a game  they are losing.

2 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Should be a very enjoyable game.  Mahommes vs Herbert, two of the best.  Both of whom I panned in their draft year.  ?

Watching non Jet games is so much more fun and relaxing.  Who ya got?

The key to beating Mahomes.  Knock his $hit loose. He goes way off balance after an ass-kicking. 

Read blitz with your most savage LB. 

26 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

A couple of those fitz games did not bother me because he was throwing picks because he was actually trying to win a game and come back.

So many of our gutless coaches like bowles and at times saleh wont take a gamble to in a game  they are losing.

Never like Fitz until a few minutes ago when I read this article.  New found respect. He is so right.  In all the years I was a STH for the Jets (and watching on TV) it was clear that Brady never had the class to stay on the field after a game his team lost.  He would sprint to the locker room like Usain Bolt.  What a POS. 

https://nypost.com/2022/09/15/ryan-fitzpatrick-says-tom-brady-showed-him-zero-respect/

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I know what you are saying, but after driving about 8 hours and paying good money to see the Jets play, it is awfully tough to sit through a game where your team has 11 possessions with 6 picks and 2 lost fumbles.

Arrowhead has been my own personal nightmare.  Two visits: two Ls, 7 picks and 10 fumbles (4 lost).

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, rtnelson said:

I need Mike Williams to do more than 3pts in fantasy.  Last week his essential non existence nearly cost me my week.

I have him too.  He tends to be a bit of a boom/bust guy.  With no Keenan and a probable shootout tonight, I like this to be a "boom" week for him.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Never like Fitz until a few minutes ago when I read this article.  New found respect. He is so right.  In all the years I was a STH for the Jets (and watching on TV) it was clear that Brady never had the class to stay on the field after a game his team lost.  He would sprint to the locker room like Usain Bolt.  What a POS. 

https://nypost.com/2022/09/15/ryan-fitzpatrick-says-tom-brady-showed-him-zero-respect/

That Fitzpatrick interview on PMT was really good and he said some stuff in it that makes you think he’ll be a good broadcaster. Says he’s a “QB hater” because so many of them suck. Looking forward to hearing him do a Jets game.

• Upvote 1