<<<<<<< Jets vs Packers -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

29 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

I'm a black coffee guy, but I had some of my wife's caramel/vanilla something today.  It was so sweet it made my teeth hurt.  Not sure how she drinks that stuff.  

I expect a healthy movement from it soon though. 

Godspeed.

Yeah, some of those creamers are overly sweet.   I'm not a big coffee guy.  Because of reflux, I only drink a cup/cup and a half in the morning.   I occasionally use a creamer that's not too sweet.   Usually though, it's just a splash of h&h and a bit of sugar.

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I went and looked it up. Here’s the chart showing the disparity in Zach’s play between clean pocket v pressure. Interesting stuff showing the difference between QBs who can narrow the divide and those who haven’t.

21EB4CCE-FD97-4786-9CDA-DDBB3560461D.png

Soooooooo

you should protect him. 

• Sympathy 1

57 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Tried posting this, sorry if it’s a double post. ESPN radio just said the officiating crew for this game is #1 in flags thrown, including #1 in roughing the passer calls. Jets have to be disciplined. Also said Rodgers is 5-1 with this officiating crew since 2016. 

Pondering Season 9 GIF by The Office