<<<<<<< Jets vs Packers -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

Time to bring in Clemons.  If you're gonna get the flag, might as well send him off on a stretcher.

Vinny Curry back too?

The Jets really do have a corps of solid (I didn't say great) edge pass rushers on this team.  Lawson, Jermaine Johnson, Huff, Clemons, Curry.... it just seems like a good group to rotate where someone will emerge at some point having a great day.

Just now, oatmeal said:

As game time approaches I’m getting nervous as hell ?

soooo excited to see how this plays out.  Only nervous about the middle of our defense against rodgers and his TEs.  While I absolutely love mosley as a leader he has lost a step this year and it is hurting this defense. 

• Sympathy 2

20 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Right?

No matter what happens over the next couple weeks it's nice knowing the Jets have put themselves in position to still be playing meaningful football games in November.

I said in the off-season that I wanted this team to get to the point This season where No team could look at their schedule and say “oh good we got the Jets next week”.

Tough test today, but regardless of the outcome, I think we’re already there.