Moore not at practice?

2 hours ago, Green Truth said:

Unless someone is on there deathbed, what the heck are family issues other then that. I have to take my niece to guitar practice.

He has no kids, not married. What could it be? This dude is gone by the trade deadline. The Jets will not implode the locker room for this guy. Sayonara Elijah and do not let the door hit you on the way out.

Good luck in Houston. Nick Caserio is dumb enough to do it, for a 2nd.

Here comes the Mims.

Vindicated, to all those who laughed. Moore is a clown.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Green Truth said:

We shall see, my drug addicted friend. As Nancy Reagan once said. "Say No To Drugs".

Get on the bandwagon with the 30K plus post JGB folks. You have been yelping about absolute nothing for 20 plus years. 

This team has a chance to do something and you folks want to bring the board down with your nonsense.

Get onboard, you are one of darksiders (Hint) from yesteryear, This Jets team is ready to take names and kick a**.

Where is SAR I (Mr.Scott) probably driving an X7 by now with his Mark Sanchez/Sam Darnold is going to be the greatest of all time.

Time to let the new blood take over and all you 30K post folks enjoy the ride.

This is a new era of Jets football.

Yours truly,

Green Truth

P.S.

I am probably double your age.  Been watching this team suck since 1979, but I am onboard.

You seem to know a lot about these posters for someone who claims to not be around much

4 hours ago, the Claw said:

Lol, Moore has been massively overrated by this fanbase anyway. See if you can get a 2nd from the Bears or Packers or Texans and kick this wanker to the curb. 

Incredible how quickly it turns. If Jets played hardball with every player who was frustrated over the last ten years…

College Football Win GIF by Boomerang Official

• Sympathy 1

11 hours ago, the Claw said:

Lol, Moore has been massively overrated by this fanbase anyway. See if you can get a 2nd from the Bears or Packers or Texans and kick this wanker to the curb. 

Massively over rated players usually don’t bring back a 2.   

10 hours ago, jgb said:

Incredible how quickly it turns. If Jets played hardball with every player who was frustrated over the last ten years…

College Football Win GIF by Boomerang Official

Nah, I’ve been vocal about not thinking Moore is all that. Him being frustrated isn’t the issue, though. What Jets player hasn’t been frustrated over the past ten years? Not all of them have been a second year player with no real grounds to be upset with his usage in the first place. Moore is the antithesis of what the FO is trying to build. He showed his true colors and probably should be shipped out or otherwise made an example of. 

I still don't get the drafting of both Wilson and Moore. 

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

And...

Cognitive dissonance here, it seems.

Stuff your cognitive dissonance.

JD got a 6th for a LB who couldn’t stay on the field, a 4th for a terrible TE, and a 2nd for Sam freakin Darnold. My opinion on a player obviously has no bearing on what JD can get for him. 

3 hours ago, Biggs said:

Massively over rated players usually don’t bring back a 2.   

Unless you have Joe Douglas as your GM, and you get a 2 and 2 more picks for Darnold, and 2 1st and a 3 for Jamal Adams, both massively overrated. But I do like Moore and thinks he’s talented, even if he’s a p*ssy

2 minutes ago, Jet Life said:

Unless you have Joe Douglas as your GM, and you get a 2 and 2 more picks for Darnold, and 2 1st and a 3 for Jamal Adams, both massively overrated. But I do like Moore and thinks he’s talented, even if he’s a p*ssy

Jamal Adams was an all pro player.  Darnold was considered an A QB prospect in a trash situation.   Moore is an absolute nobody.  

11 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Massively overrated players expressing selfishness like this and demanding trades don't draw 2nd round picks.

This is nothing like the Sam Darnold situation.

No they just get shipped off to Seattle for two first round picks. 

let’s argue about it though.