Moore not at practice?

2 minutes ago, hotrodcharlie said:

This is probably why Moore fell to the 2nd round despite being a talented player. 

Very selfish player if he acts out like this in the midst of a 3 game winning streak and it says a lot about him when he was happy as can be last year despite losing every week

All good receivers are like this.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, bitonti said:

I've given my position some thought in the last couple days

you guys are right

Zach totally got everything in his life through merit - its just a big old coincidence that the team's sponsor is related to the QB by blood  

that 99 yard passing effort wasn't disgusting at all 

If elijah moore can't recognise the genius that is Zach Wilson, he doesn't deserve to be on the team 

let's trade him and draft another WR in the top 20 

it's totally cool that Zach is the worst starting Qb in football statistically and none of the Jets receivers or tight ends are worth owning in any fantasy league

that's a normal and totally sustainable model for winning in the 2022 NFL

i'm sure there will be punt blocks and double reverses to Berrios every week 

Zach Wilson is 3-0.  Flacco was 1-2 and led the league in pass attempts.  Do you want sustainability or W's? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LockeJET said:

Maybe there’s something going on between Zach and Moore’s Mom?

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

considering it could well be some health issue with Moore's mother this is maybe not great timing?

Conjecturing your way into being arbitor of what jokes are couth and uncouth while simultaneously having the username you do shows a lack of self awareness paired with a level of arrogance I find quite impressive.

Now back to  the Moores mom jokes.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, hotrodcharlie said:

This is probably why Moore fell to the 2nd round despite being a talented player. 

Very selfish player if he acts out like this in the midst of a 3 game winning streak and it says a lot about him when he was happy as can be last year despite losing every week

He didn't fall to the 2nd.  He rose to the 2nd round.  

Weaknesses

Average to below-average size for a slot.

Has tendency to use elongated step into route breaks.

Limited catch radius dealing with tall throws.

Could struggle fighting against NFL length when working downfield.

Focus drops in 2019 with linebackers closing in.

Elusiveness after the catch is average.

Jets fans are so smart to realize that throwing around 20x per game was always going to be all part of the master plan.  Joe Douglas just used pick # 10, # 34 and # 59 overall in the last 3 drafts on WRs, and a # 2 overall on a QB, as one big diversion.  Ground & pound, baby.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, bitonti said:

I've given my position some thought in the last couple days

you guys are right

Zach totally got everything in his life through merit - its just a big old coincidence that the team's sponsor is related to the QB by blood  

What's next Bitonti? did you see Sasquatch? Crazy bastard. 

that 99 yard passing effort wasn't disgusting at all. It was inspiring the way the offense didn't get but 1 first down all half and 1 third down all game 

If elijah moore can't recognize the genius that is Zach Wilson, he doesn't deserve to be on the team 

let's trade him and draft another WR in the top 20 

it's totally cool that Zach is the worst starting Qb in football statistically and none of the Jets receivers or tight ends are worth owning in any fantasy league

that's a normal and totally sustainable model for winning in the 2022 NFL

i'm sure there will be punt blocks and double reverses to Berrios every week 

Bored The Office GIF

You are an idiot

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, SR24 said:

Smfh 

This is what I don’t want, Wilson is still developing and the last thing he needs to start doing is forcing the ball to a route doggin WR who can’t win contested catches.

?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

That’s strange. Was Zach Wilson not aware that this is a naught but a family matter for Elijah Moore and that it has nothing to do with football? Cannot believe the Jets would struggle with messaging issues. Very unlike them.

And yet there will still be guys on here insisting that this has nothing to do with football and is most assuredly a 'family matter'. Then, they'll call you a fake fan and Jets hater.

48 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Not to contradict @Warfish too much, but here’s Wilson’s heat chart from this season. LaFleur is baking in a lot of short stuff over the middle and in Zach’s face. Problem, Zach has been pretty bad everywhere else. This is a PJ Walker passing game right now.

BE8A774D-40E4-46ED-833E-1FC180B690AC.png

Looks a lot like Mac Jones passing chart from last season.

YES the same Mac Jones that you were praising all season last year.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Big_Slick said:

And yet there will still be guys on here insisting that this has nothing to do with football and is most assuredly a 'family matter'. Then, they'll call you a fake fan and Jets hater.

Same guys who think Mekhi Becton is on a treadmill right now main-lining Nutrisystem.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Big_Slick said:

Of course it's football related but what does that have to do with Tom being a fake fan and a Jets hater?

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Smfh 

This is what I don’t want, Wilson is still developing and the last thing he needs to start doing is forcing the ball to a route doggin WR who can’t win contested catches.

?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

Everybody runs the floor when the point guard is good. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

Conjecturing your way into being arbitor of what jokes are couth and uncouth while simultaneously having the username you do shows a lack of self awareness paired with a level of arrogance I find quite impressive.

Now back to  the Moores mom jokes.

My username is a goofy generalized joke that has nothing to do with a players mother while the player is taking time off due to a family issue. Don't let me stop you from acting like a douchebag.

1 hour ago, slimjasi said:

People tend to think - QB throws for a lot of yards = QB played well, QB throws for very few yards = QB played badly. 

Sometimes you are playing a top 5 passing defense that blankets your WRs. 

The biggest issue I had with Wilson in this game were the sacks he took and the almost picks he threw. 

The play design was lacking.  If they were playing press man why weren't the Jets running crossing patterns. mesh, and rub routes?

The receivers just kind of half-assing it out there. 

11 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

You are an idiot

Bit....   sigh...  was wondering when he'd find a moment to sound off.  He's been going on for about a decade and a half, maybe more. TBH, reading Bit's sh*t  is more like a 10:1 ratio of idiocy to brilliance.  Maybe 20:1.  But that hair.

I like Elijah and think he's a quality WR but would also have no problem moving him if need be. We're in the midst of the most exciting and positive stretch of Jets football since 2015, this isn't the time to air out frustrations with lack of targets. I understand why he's frustrated and don't blame him but the timing is just awful 

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I provided the stats, Dave! I gave you facts! Facts!!

I push the fact in front of me
Facts lost
Facts are never what they seem to be
Nothing there
No information left of any kind
Lifting my head
Looking for the danger signs

There was a line
There was a formula
Sharp as a knife
Facts cut a hole in us
There was a line
There was a formula
Sharp as a knife
Facts cut a hole in us

hqdefault.jpg

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Everybody runs the floor when the point guard is good. 

Not true 

The point guard can be my grandmother for Christ sakes, if the other 4 are good and winning games the team will still play inspired.

Sooooooooo stop looking for reasons to make this about Wilson when it’s more about Lafuer