Moore not at practice?

36 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

My username is a goofy generalized joke that has nothing to do with a players mother while the player is taking time off due to a family issue. Don't let me stop you from acting like a douchebag.

16 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

Ooohh a thumbs down and calling me a d*uchebag... abusive behavior help mods help!!! Lol (joking mods leave Barry alone, hes sad enough as is)

The fact that you felt the needed to defend your juvenile username while continuing  to take any of this seriously and pontificate on proper etiquette tells me everything I need to know about you. 

"Hey guys lets not make jokes about Moore's mom it could have something to do with why he's out" like you give a ****.

Cool bro how about you EAD after you GFY with it while the rest of us will make jokes about whatever we want within the confines of the actual established board rules. ?

But really health and good fortune to you and yours.

Cat Omg GIF

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, pointman said:

Bro, I am 98% sure you're someones gimmick but you clearly want to be here. We are better than packer nation especially now that you guys are on the slide. Join us full time. We will keep you laughing, give legal advice (more lawyers here than in any other place including make pretend lawyers on reddit) and fed. Seriously, lots of fat dudes on here.

Yes we’re about to be 0-3 vs the state of New York after next week. Lol your funny. Thanks for a good laugh.

32 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

because it was......

You've got to be kidding me. Team is winning games and this guy needs to make a big stink and complain about his touches multiple times to the point where he needs a day off?

Don't need me first players who aren't even contributing while the winning happens. Trade him. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Might have not been the “master plan” but it’s hard not to give the most talented player on our offense (Breece Hall) the ball as much as possible right now. 

also, I believe Zach Wilson is averaging exactly 25 pass attempts per game through three games - which seems like a very healthy number, and sure enough, the jets are 3-0 in those games. 

There will be games that Wilson will have to throw more effectively, do so more than 25X and use his wideouts more. Defenses will put 9 in the box with safteties and LBs cheating, daring him to throw deep. That's how defense works in the NFL; some big brain DC is gonna try to stop you from running the ball and dare you to pass. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Bugg said:

There will be games that Wilson will have to throw more effectively, do so more than 25X and use his wideouts more. Defenses will put 9 in the box with safteties and LBs cheating, daring him to throw deep. That's how defense works in the NFL; some big brain DC is gonna try to stop you from running the ball and dare you to pass. 

Of course, but I'm just saying that you can expect the Jets to pound the ball as long as they are able to. 

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You've got to be kidding me. Team is winning games and this guy needs to make a big stink and complain about his touches multiple times to the point where he needs a day off?

Don't need me first players who aren't even contributing while the winning happens. Trade him. 

So, cool if I go back to the Mom jokes? ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lurker89 said:

Now this is the kind of irrational psycho babble I like to play with.

Hi Bit missed you haven't seen you around campus much, I too think we drafted Zach soley because his Uncle JetBlue touchy hands and Woody like to do butt stuff together.

Hi nice to meet you. I really enjoy interacting with my fans 

There are two types of posters people who make controversial statements and I forget the other kind

Because their posts are forgettable 

Good luck in your future endeavors. 

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Haha hell yeah. Also, link me to your fantasy league. Christmas is coming.

I dropped him yesterday. This guy will wallow for the rest of the year, pouting. Mims who this staff thinks sucks, will take his role, and he may suck, but at least he did it in a manner to ask for a trade, to get on the field. Expect Denzel to be suited up on Sunday He will be WR 4. Davis and Wilson on the outside, with Berrios in the slot.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

16 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Hopefully Moore sees that too!

1 minute ago, Green Truth said:

I dropped him yesterday. This guy will wallow for the rest of the year, pouting. Mims who this staff thinks sucks, will take his role, and he may suck, but at least he did it in a manner to ask for a trade, to get on the field. Expect Denzel to be suited up on Sunday He will be WR 4. Davis and Wilson on the outside, with Berrios in the slot.

Remember the last time we saw Mimsy??  Beast.  Like 7 catches, 10” plus yards and a td.  Hes earned another chance.

Free Mimsy!!!!

7 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Hi nice to meet you. I really enjoy interacting with my fans 

There are two types of posters people who make controversial statements and I forget the other kind

Because their posts are forgettable 

Good luck in your future endeavors. 

Omg he talked to me!

Nervous GIF by Big Brother

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Remember the last time we saw Mimsy??  Beast.  Like 7 catches, 10” plus yards and a td.  Hes earned another chance.

Free Mimsy!!!!

I was a big fan when he came out and was screaming his name before he was picked. At least he can win a 50/50 ball that Mr. Sourpuss can't do. When is Elijah going to realize he is not Tyreek Hill, Play within the offense and when you get your chance. Make a play. I knew this whole family matter stuff was garbage. Just a cover-up. He is a 5 foot 8 inch elf that can run. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

We back to charmin practices again?!?