Are you paying $8 a month

Bronx

1 hour ago, choon328 said:

He will tank that too once it becomes public. People put up with his quirkiness before they knew much about him.  But now he's revealing himself and he's about to alienate himself from half the country. We'll revisit this in a year. 

Tesla isn't tanking... It's one of the richest companies in the world... Even losing half its value

2 minutes ago, Reasonable Jets Fan said:

He reinvented space travel making it 10x less expensive than nasa hence why they contract him to do things for them

and we were sending astronauts and payload up on Russian rockets just prior... 

• WTF? 1

35 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Social Media is the devil, so makes sense that scumbag would charge you to use it. 

There’s news coming out that people were being charged $12k+ to become verified. This has been an issue for years. Shady AF. People are pissed that they spent all that money and now anyone can do it for $8 a month 

15 hours ago, docdhc said:

Because twitter was bought by a polarizing figure who tweeted a conspiracy theory about an 82 year old man brutally attacked in his home for political reasons. This is a political issue that doesn’t belong on a football fan site. 

On 11/7/2022 at 8:12 PM, Reasonable Jets Fan said:

He is a genius but he is no hero that is true... He is ruthless to work for but so was jobs

I wouldn't compare him to Jobes.  Jobes was a perfectionist and visionary.  He wasn't cought up in celebrity or public stock manipulation. 

1 hour ago, JetPotato said:

No where near as funny as the people melting down over all this.

I'm was initially very amused by Musk concept that he's going to monetize "free speech".   It turns out it's not easy to do and he's very thin skinned.  Sadly he's diluting Tesla's loyal shareholders investment over pure hubris.  

He's selling Tesla stock at an alarming rate.   Doesn't seem like a very well thought out investment plan.  More like he bragged himself into a bad financial deal that might turn into a debt death spiral. 

I admire Tesla and I'm very interested to see how they perform against real competition that's coming.  I think this deal may do a lot of damage and make the market for EV's less than it should be. 

• Upvote 2