Bills / Lions official Thanksgiving thread

Jets1958

I love how nobody will admit they’re watching the Giants game. ?

we just finished eating, I’m trying to decide whether I want to get off the couch, go back in and plow through the way too many desserts my family puts out. I know there’s Italian pastries and an apple crumb pie with my name on it, but my daughter hit up Kathleen’s Bakery in Southampton, so I’m hoping for a chocolate chip pie also. Either way, it’ll get ugly if I go back in there…

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

we just finished eating, I’m trying to decide whether I want to get off the couch, go back in and plow through the way too many desserts my family puts out. I know there’s Italian pastries and an apple crumb pie with my name on it, but my daughter hit up Kathleen’s Bakery in Southampton, so I’m hoping for a chocolate chip pie also. Either way, it’ll get ugly if I go back in there…

You Fat Fukk?.  I ate at Pine Valley CC in Wilmington.  ?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

What would Baker Mayfield want you to eat?  ?

• Haha 1