4:00 PM games suck

1 hour ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

I can't stand to wait .

Normally doesn’t bother me but Have to agree since the Jets are actually playing a game that actually means something this late in the season. Been quite some time. Just praying that it will be worth the wait. Then when they win today next week will be even worse since they will be flexed to the 8:00pm Sunday game 

18 minutes ago, undertow said:

I always preferred 4pm games it gives you a chance to go do other things or get some chores done before football....also you aren't completely fried for the 8pm game.

This...but today is different.  Gonna have to give 100% focus to Fins/Pats.

Let's go Teddy B!

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, FlightBoyz said:

Dolphins vs Pats at 1pm is a great setup for the Jets. So a 4pm start today is perfect. 

Sorry if I come off as ignorant.................is there one of these two teams(Mia or N.E), that we should be rooting for, that'll help the Jets get into the Playoffs?? Thanks in advance!!!

2 minutes ago, touchdownjets said:

Sorry if I come off as ignorant.................is there one of these two teams(Mia or N.E), that we should be rooting for, that'll help the Jets get into the Playoffs?? Thanks in advance!!!

We need a Dolphins win.  Phins win this afternoon and we are in control of our own destiny when we take the field against Seattle.

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, touchdownjets said:

We need a Pats loss either today or next week, and we need to win our last two and we’re in the playoffs.  

So if NE wins today, defeats the Fish, next week will be classic. Our game against the Fish could be moved to Saturday Prime Time, and if we win on Saturday, then we'll have to sit home on Sunday and PRAY for the Bills to defeat the Cheaters!

NFL moving division games to the end of the season (to combat teams sitting starters and other teams tanking) is a good thing!

1 hour ago, usanyj said:

Love 1 pm games… dislike 4 pm and hate prime time. People work, why are games starting at 8:20?! Everyone wants the jets in prime time, I like the 1pm 

Normalize taking more days off work?  If I'm attending a Sunday nighter, I'm definitely taking PTO the next day.  

I get that not everyone has that option though.  But people work far too much in general in this country.  Ever see how many vacation days Europeans get?  Disgusting.  

2 hours ago, JTJet said:

Who in the ******* hell would want to live on Pacific or Mountain time? 

Gross. 

The media world virtually revolves around EST. Get with the program. 

10am football with coffee, breakfast and Bloody Mary’s is pretty awesome. Can’t imagine watching Sunday night games that last until 11pm, or later. 

• Upvote 1