<<<<<<< Jets vs Dolphins -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

6 minutes ago, PS17 said:

My guess is Wilson is gone no matter what and the team fears he can only lower his value by playing and looking terrible again.

That would make sense, barring an injury.  But what could they expect to get in a trade? 

I'm beginning to think the NYJ are the Washington Generals (or one of the franchises whose role equals them) and are supposed to permanently suck, no matter what. It is getting a bit tiresome after 5 decades of this crap, and I have to admit my interest after another disastrous season is starting to drift towards other pursuits than pro football.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

The logical reason would be that forcing Zach out there would be favoring one at the expense of every other player on the team.  It's the same reason why Bowles was right never to play Hackenberg, despite claims from some here demanding otherwise, when the rest of the NFL turned out to agree with him.

The offense has not looked any better without him the last few games. They are not moving on from ZW unless they get blown away with an offer which they won’t. He should be out there. This game is absolutely meaningless. Rep can’t hurt. 

Just now, Anthony Jet said:

The offense has not looked any better without him the last few games. They are not moving on from ZW unless they get blown away with an offer which they won’t. He should be out there. This game is absolutely meaningless. Rep can’t hurt. 

Except his teammates hate him.  At this point they're more worried about satisfying the rest of the roster than their albatross QB.

• Upvote 2