<<<<<<< Jets vs Dolphins -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

It is game day! My son flew to Miami for the game. That is the danger of raising a die-hard Jets fan. So there is not much else to say, let's go Jets.

Hopefully some of the young players give us more hope for next season.  

No Rocky video today.  The Jets have to earn that back next year.  :)

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

33 minutes ago, Maxman said:

It is game day! My son flew to Miami for the game. That is the danger of raising a die-hard Jets fan. So there is not much else to say, let's go Jets.

Hopefully some of the young players give us more hope for next season.  

No Rocky video today.  The Jets have to earn that back next year.  :)

Im sure you are a great Father and hopefully he does not hold one big mistake of making him a Jets fan, against you. Go Jets, hope your son gets to watch a Jets win and send some Fish fans home crying

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hal N of Provo said:

If MLF is back I agree.   We know that won’t work.  

I’m on the fence with LaFluer. Granted in some situations some of his play calls are a bit head scratching but overall, in his scheme, guys do get open with regularity so would be willing to give him another year with someone who he trusts to execute the offense and can play the QB position with a modicum of consistency 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I predicted 4-13 at the beginning of the year so, kudos Jets and all the Jets fans who were mad at me. 

Jet nut is furious with all of us. He’s oblivious to what’s going on. He thinks we are moving in the right direction and saleh is doing an incredible job. 

He would be very proud of you for being positive. He was a huge Rich Kotite fan.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, BP said:

Jet nut is furious with all of us. He’s oblivious to what’s going on. He thinks we are moving in the right direction and saleh is doing an incredible job. 

He would be very proud of you for being positive. He was a huge Rich Kotite fan.

That’s fine. The majority doesn’t feel that way though and are likely correct. The Jets WERE moving in the right direction and did a complete 180/nose dive. Some people like sh*t sandwiches I guess. The Jets are most certainly a sh*t sandwich right now and if that’s what he likes, good for him. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

That’s fine. The majority doesn’t feel that way though and are likely correct. The Jets WERE moving in the right direction and did a complete 180/nose dive. Some people like sh*t sandwiches I guess. The Jets are most certainly a sh*t sandwich right now and if that’s what he likes, good for him. 

Oh, he does. But I just think it’s a shtick like SAR I and DWC had.

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, faba said:

Beat the rival Dolphins knock them out-play for pride and save your jobs

Happy new year Frank!

Im expecting a Super Bowl type celebration in the locker room if the Jets win this game. Like the last game of 2013.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, JiFields said:

So super duper excited about this contest!  Going to be a thriller, for sure!

How many plays does Flacco play before he gets "injured" and sets the stage for Zachapono's triumphant return?

And you know Zachapono is going to play well, providing us false hope throughout the offseason.

#TheseJets

• Haha 2

Just now, SAM SAM HE&#x27;S OUR MAN said:

Flacco gets hurt in the first quarter . Zach fakes illness so he doesn't have to play . We play most of the game using the WILDCAT formation with the running backs . Typical end to a typical Jet season .

I'd love that!  It would almost be poetic!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JiFields said:

So super duper excited about this contest!  Going to be a thriller, for sure!

How many plays does Flacco play before he gets "injured" and sets the stage for Zachapono's triumphant return?

In all seriousness, if the Jets couldn’t be fired up to play in the last two games, how do you think they’re gonna show up today?

Heres my prediction:

On defense, in the first game the Jets had balls like grapefruits, corner blitz on first play. Today? Those balls have shriveled into raisins by now and We’re gonna play zone all day against a backup qb (just like we did last week)

on offense: we will continue to run into a stacked line on first down until the dolphins take the lead. Then if we’re behind we will take our time and huddle up and let the play clock go down to 3 and continue to run the ball. And continue to kick as many fgs as possible. And always punt on 4th down with 5 minutes left down 2 scores.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1