### The Official Draft Day One Discussion Thread ###

Maxman

1 minute ago, derp said:

Norris had that one pegged. He is good. Richardson over Levis always made sense and three QB’s top ten always made sense.

I took the bait on Levis to the Colts and presumed Richardson would be in for a bit of a slide. A lot of smart people love Richardson, but I’m skeptical that he can go from where he is to where he needs to be. But, we’ll see. Indy is a good spot for him.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

I took the bait on Levis to the Colts and presumed Richardson would be in for a bit of a slide. A lot of smart people love Richardson, but I’m skeptical that he can go from where he is to where he needs to be. But, we’ll see. Indy is a good spot for him.
He has a LOT to learn to be a good QB .. but amazing athlete .. maybe best in draft.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Huge UGA fan here.

I think Carter is not going to be an NFL success.  I hope he is, but I watched too many games where he took plays off, was more winded than his teammates, and just didn't seem to have fire from one play to the next.  He'd make an amazing play, but then disappear for an hour.

Wish him luck.  Hope he has a great career.

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Tony The Wiz said:

The Worst place to go and play. He has to stay away from bad situations. Going to the Eagles is not a good place for him. 

he just got drafted by a team that played in the super bowl and will still make top 10 pick money.

pretty nice spot to land if you ask me

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, jetblue95 said:

he just got drafted by a team that played in the super bowl and will still make top 10 pick money.

pretty nice spot to land if you ask me

I’m just glad someone took him before the Jets would have (they would have) he will be the biggest bust (and piece of sh*t) from this draft!

Worst case scenario would be Skoronski, Jones, and Smith-Njigba going in the next 4. If Gonzalez slides to us, it’s going to be hard to pass him up though. We need Gonzalez and a QB to both go before us

1. Peter Skoronski    OL Northwestern 
  2. Christian Gonzalez CB Oregon  
  3. Broderick Jones    OL Georgia
  4. Jaxon Smith-Njigba WR Ohio State
  5. Lukas Van Ness DE Iowa
  6. Myles Murphy DE Clemson
  7. Brian Branch  DB Alabama
  8. Dalton Kincaid TE Utah
  9. Nolan Smith Edge Georgia
  10. Calijah Kancey DT Pitt