Lamar got paid 5 years, $260,000,000

Larz

6 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

hE nEEdS tO gET aN AgEnT!!!

That was always a fake narrative. Agent or no agent, he was never getting a fully guaranteed deal. Not because the NFL is necessarily against guaranteed deals, cousins and Watson got one. Burrow or Herbert could. It's because Lamar ain't that guy.... It was never about an agent, Roquan Smith doesn't have an agent....

"ESPN " with Ryan Clark and keyshawn Johnson leading the way, threw that out there like Alex Jones to make it look like owners and agents were colluding against Lamar. It was a smear campaign against the owners for not paying Lamar potentially....

• Upvote 1

To make him the highest paid QB I think is a move that the Ravens will eventually regret.  I guess it depends on the guaranteed money in that deal to know for sure.  

I wonder how many NFL players will forego the traditional agent now in place of a trusted family member,  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

ThE gUY nEEdS tO gET aN AgEnT!!!

Wasn't the goal to get a 5 year guaranteed contract?  All that happened was he got 5 mil more than Hurts which is a 3 year guarantee he didn't get a Watson contract.....people are always moving goal posts.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

3 minutes ago, undertow said:

Wasn't the goal to get a 5 year guaranteed contract?  All that happened was he got 5 mil more than Hurts which is a 3 year guarantee he didn't get a Watson contract.....people are always moving goal posts.

Dude… c’mon. You’re one of the smart ones here. ?‍♂️

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

Yeah I’m not going to waste my time with the idiots who say that.

@JiF… you want this?

Tyrod Taylor's Last three years in buffalo are better passing numbers than Lamar's last three years. 

If anything Lamar is in danger of not starting. He hasn't been that good outside of the running honestly. That's reality dude

• More Ugh 1

I know , I know, taxes, agents cut, bonus structures, but some fun with numbers. 

$52,000,000 per year 

assuming 18 games a year on average 

$2,888,888 per game 

assuming his average of 25 TDs (both passing and rushing) per year 

$2,080,000 per TD. 

• Haha 1