Jets signing Dalvin Cook? 6/9 Update Cook Released

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Jet nut a ton of miles for a RB is when they run for 300 + carries a year Dalvin Cook did that one time. Lots of mileage is a guy like Levon Bell or a guy like Henry or a guy like Peterson who averaged well over 300 carries a year so if you want to go with Cook having a ton of miles on him that's cool but I'm not going there. When you see a 1500 yard back (which is what gets them paid) they are almost always above 300 Carries approaching 350+.

Dalvin Cook has had very small drops in production and Jet Nation spins that into a declining Running back which I get since they don't want the guy here at what he's asking and neither do I. The fact of the matter is every single RB declines from his late 20's on . In the case of Cook he has been pretty damn consistent in his numbers so he didn't break as many tackles yet he is still is averaging 4.5 ypc so what exactly is the point there ? Advanced stats don't always tell the whole story.

I guess RBs gain yards all by themselves. It has nothing to do with the OL, or the QB, or the blocking scheme, or the play calling, or situational football. It's all RBs all the time.  Unreal. 

By the way, Le'Veon Bell was a year younger than Cook, had one less year in the NFL  and 100 fewer carries than Cook when he came to the Jets. Most Jets fans celebrated the signing and thought he wasn't done.  Some of us knew he was done though.  The Steelers knew he was done and Minnesota knows Cook is done.  But, he's a name...........

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

I guess RBs gain yards all by themselves. It has nothing to do with the OL, or the QB, or the blocking scheme, or the play calling, or situational football. It's all RBs all the time.  Unreal. 

By the way, Le'Veon Bell was a year younger than Cook, had one less year in the NFL  and 100 fewer carries than Cook when he came to the Jets. Most Jets fans celebrated the signing and thought he wasn't done.  Some of us knew he was done though.  The Steelers knew he was done and Minnesota knows Cook is done.  But, he's a name...........

Don't make stupid arguments I never said any of those  things so don't assume that's how I looked at this situation. All the things mentioned are implied and always should be implied when talking about players. I never ever said Cook did all these things on his own. FWIW I defended  his blocking because his QB holds the ball longer than 30 other QB's in the NFL but some here were willing to blame that solely on him so go ahead and call them out. Everyone here should know and understand what it takes to run the football. 

All that being Said I also stated we should not pursue Cook unless its on the cheap .... My defense of him does not mean I want him, my defense of him shows people take the Decline of a player to ridiculous levels to prove he should not be here or prove their point and it does not work that way. It should also be implied RB's decline by default no matter who they are the thing is with Cook his YPC have been steady his entire career and that's what RB's are usually judged on

1 hour ago, Hex said:

Dang. I'm just gonna believe you, cause I'm too lazy to search this whole freakin thread.

Love it, that is my style.

I have explained this several times in other threads.

My views on this are well known.

Those are a few of my favorites, taking advantage of how lazy people are.  :)

8 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

I agree 300 carry’s per would be a lot but it depends on the back.  A CuMar wouldn’t care, AP didn’t care.  Others burn out and Cook exhibits all the traits of a RB who’s in the decline and isn’t anything special anymore.  You can say he’s had a very small drop on production but it’s not other than he got enough Carrie’s to up his totals.  Playing behind one of the leagues best OL’s.  I wonder what M Carter would have done when Hall went down if he had the 3rd best OL blocking for him.  He averaged 4.4 per because of his line, not because he’s the same player.  Unfortunately advanced stats tell the story here

M Carter would have benched

7 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Don't make stupid arguments I never said any of those  things so don't assume that's how I looked at this situation. All the things mentioned are implied and always should be implied when talking about players. I never ever said Cook did all these things on his own. FWIW I defended  his blocking because his QB holds the ball longer than 30 other QB's in the NFL but some here were willing to blame that solely on him so go ahead and call them out. Everyone here should know and understand what it takes to run the football. 

All that being Said I also stated we should not pursue Cook unless its on the cheap .... My defense of him does not mean I want him, my defense of him shows people take the Decline of a player to ridiculous levels to prove he should not be here or prove their point and it does not work that way. It should also be implied RB's decline by default no matter who they are the thing is with Cook his YPC have been steady his entire career and that's what RB's are usually judged on

Tom brady was in decline when he went to Tampa. Still worth every penny.

Cook talent is great

We need great players.

It's that simple. I get some not wanting to pay 10 mil plus.

Somehow forgetting we have Joe Douglas as the GM

You should be over paying consider the circumstances of the roster. Cook would be absolutely great here and def be a great bridge toll hall is back 100 percent. Of we won 6 out of 8 to start the season. No one is going to give a crap about 8 million on cooks essentially 1 year deal

9 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Jet nut a ton of miles for a RB is when they run for 300 + carries a year Dalvin Cook did that one time. Lots of mileage is a guy like Levon Bell or a guy like Henry or a guy like Peterson who averaged well over 300 carries a year so if you want to go with Cook having a ton of miles on him that's cool but I'm not going there. When you see a 1500 yard back (which is what gets them paid) they are almost always above 300 Carries approaching 350+.

Dalvin Cook has had very small drops in production and Jet Nation spins that into a declining Running back which I get since they don't want the guy here at what he's asking and neither do I. The fact of the matter is every single RB declines from his late 20's on . In the case of Cook he has been pretty damn consistent in his numbers so he didn't break as many tackles yet he is still is averaging 4.5 ypc so what exactly is the point there ? Advanced stats don't always tell the whole story.

Meh, there is a lot your not considering here.  First and foremost, Dalvin Cook is not built like Bell, Henry or Peterson nor is he near the overall athlete.  Those are 3 of the biggest freaks the league has seen at the position over the past 20 years and Cook, aint in those dudes category, he might have some numbers but he aint the same athlete, at all.  

And are carries the only factor when it comes to mileage in this assessment?  Do receptions factor in on overall touches?  Because he's had over 300 touches 4 of the last 5 seasons if you include receptions.  And then the other factor is he misses a lot of games every year so his total overall carries might be lower but on a per game average, he's only a 3-4 carries less a game.  

I'm not here to argue if he's declining or not but I just dont think this exercise proves that point.  He had his worst ypc and ypg last year, I'm not sure if that's an indication but it's fact. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JiF said:

Meh, there is a lot your not considering here.  First and foremost, Dalvin Cook is not built like Bell, Henry or Peterson nor is he near the overall athlete.  Those are 3 of the biggest freaks the league has seen at the position over the past 20 years and Cook, aint in those dudes category, he might have some numbers but he aint the same athlete, at all.  

And are carries the only factor when it comes to mileage in this assessment?  Do receptions factor in on overall touches?  Because he's had over 300 touches 4 of the last 5 seasons if you include receptions.  And then the other factor is he misses a lot of games every year so his total overall carries might be lower but on a per game average, he's only a 3-4 carries less a game.  

I'm not here to argue if he's declining or not but I just dont think this exercise proves that point.  He had his worst ypc and ypg last year, I'm not sure if that's an indication but it's fact. 

Everything you say here makes perfect sense and I did take a lot of what you say into account. Only thing I'm saying is some are taking this to the extreme like as if he's going to be a drop off like Bell which I don't think he is. I think he has a couple of good years in him that could give a contender and very good back. I'm not saying he makes  sense for us but at a low price he could be a very good addition. I have high hopes for our backs especially Abanikanda and I hope and feel confident Hall will still be a beast but those are question marks at this stage ,a cheap Cook would help in that regard.

If Cook would sign here for say 5mil we then have a room of Hall, Cook, Knight and Abanikanda that seems very solid to me and we would not have to pound Hall or Cook nor break the bank . The biggest positive ? Carter would probably be gone.... and while some may disagree he is just a bad "runner" of the football .

3 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Cook talent is great

We need great players.

You should be over paying consider the circumstances of the roster. Cook would be absolutely great here and def be a great bridge toll hall is back 100 percent. Of we won 6 out of 8 to start the season. No one is going to give a crap about 8 million on cooks essentially 1 year deal

Joe wont do 8 mil for Cook ...I would think if Joe has nay interest at all it would be in the 5 mil range

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Cook talent is great

We need great players.

Very oddly enough the one player who held the ball longer than Kirk Cousins was Tom Brady a guy known for getting it out quick. I'm not sure I attribute that to Tom maybe more so the scheme because that's certainly not Toms style.  Fact is RB's DO NOT sustain blocks they are there to pick off a blitzer or a DE that breaks free to give a QB a split second more to throw the ball but hey Advanced stats  :) Funny the Advanced stats don't tell you about Cousins.;

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Very oddly enough the one player who held the ball longer than Kirk Cousins was Tom Brady a guy known for getting it out quick. I'm not sure I attribute that to Tom maybe more so the scheme because that's certainly not Toms style.  Fact is RB's DO NOT sustain blocks they are there to pick off a blitzer or a DE that breaks free to give a QB a split second more to throw the ball but hey Advanced stats  :) Funny the Advanced stats don't tell you about Cousins.;

Cook is a poor pass-blocker. Since 2019, he has allowed 26 total pressures, ranking as the second-most among running backs over that span. Among the 49 running backs with at least 100 pass-blocking snaps since 2019, Cook ranks 33rd in pressure rate allowed (9.5%) and 40th in PFF's pass-blocking grade (47.8).Jun 22, 2023

https://jetsxfactor.com/2023/06/22/ny-jets-dalvin-cook-avoid/#:~:text=Cook is a poor pass,-blocking grade (47.8).

Mattison is a better pass blocker than Cook, and if O'Connell's goal is to run the best possible passing offense while getting enough rushing yards to keep defenses honest, pass-blocking skills will be vital.

https://www.startribune.com/minnesota-vikings-dalvin-cook-discard-kevin-oconnell-sean-mcvay-justin-jefferson-jim-souhan/600279968/

I think that Minnesota is well aware of Cousins proclivities.  If it were Cousins fault, why would they be moving on?  I don't honestly care a huge amount about it, but when people are saying that we can't play Abanikanda or Carter because they can't pass block, I don't see Cook as the answer.  Saying Cousins held the ball isn't going to sell me on Cook being so much more reliable in pass pro.  If they get him it will be in spite of his blocking and his price is probably still way up in the air.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I think that Minnesota is well aware of Cousins proclivities.  If it were Cousins fault, why would they be moving on?  I don't honestly care a huge amount about it, but when people are saying that we can't play Abanikanda or Carter because they can't pass block, I don't see Cook as the answer.  Saying Cousins held the ball isn't going to sell me on Cook being so much more reliable in pass pro.  If they get him it will be in spite of his blocking and his price is probably still way up in the air.

Dom I'm just stating what RB's do in pass protection and while its important its only important if the QB gets rid of the ball . If you buy your QB that one precious second you did your job. If anyone on this planet thinks a RB can sustain a block vs a blitzing LB in the 250 range or a DE in the 270 range they are nuts cause its not happening. If a QB consistently holds on to the ball to where he's ranked 31st in the NFL then RB's will be giving up pressures and that's a fact.  If people are saying Carter and Abanikanda can't block that's certainly no reason to jump on the Cook Bandwagon. Only reason to jump on the Cook bandwagon is Cook on the cheap and a solid insurance policy.

If you were to ask me ...Cook for 5 mil or Carter ? I would take Cook 100 out of 100 times while also keeping in mind we would not have to run him into the ground hence he would be that much more healthy as would Breece and if the worst were to happen we would know Cook is capable of carrying more of the load which Carter is not even in the same zip code

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Joe wont do 8 mil for Cook ...I would think if Joe has nay interest at all it would be in the 5 mil range

I think history has shown this to be likely but then again weare signing AR for a ton and we do not want to take a chance hall has a set back and we have no fall back. Cook is great pick up and I hope he will shake the extra 2 mill to get it done

3 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Dom I'm just stating what RB's do in pass protection and while its important its only important if the QB gets rid of the ball . If you buy your QB that one precious second you did your job. If anyone on this planet thinks a RB can sustain a block vs a blitzing LB in the 250 range or a DE in the 270 range they are nuts cause its not happening. If a QB consistently holds on to the ball to where he's ranked 31st in the NFL then RB's will be giving up pressures and that's a fact.  If people are saying Carter and Abanikanda can't block that's certainly no reason to jump on the Cook Bandwagon. Only reason to jump on the Cook bandwagon is Cook on the cheap and a solid insurance policy.

If you were to ask me ...Cook for 5 mil or Carter ? I would take Cook 100 out of 100 times while also keeping in mind we would not have to run him into the ground hence he would be that much more healthy as would Breece and if the worst were to happen we would know Cook is capable of carrying more of the load which Carter is not even in the same zip code

This isn’t true, there are plays where the RB is a part of pass protection.  

I’ll take Carter, Knight and Abanikanda and save the $5M.  They’re more than capable of matching whatever edge Cook brings at his cost.  He may not even be a need.  

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 1

Everything you say here makes perfect sense and I did take a lot of what you say into account. Only thing I'm saying is some are taking this to the extreme like as if he's going to be a drop off like Bell which I don't think he is. I think he has a couple of good years in him that could give a contender and very good back. I'm not saying he makes  sense for us but at a low price he could be a very good addition. I have high hopes for our backs especially Abanikanda and I hope and feel confident Hall will still be a beast but those are question marks at this stage ,a cheap Cook would help in that regard.

If Cook would sign here for say 5mil we then have a room of Hall, Cook, Knight and Abanikanda that seems very solid to me and we would not have to pound Hall or Cook nor break the bank . The biggest positive ? Carter would probably be gone.... and while some may disagree he is just a bad "runner" of the football .

Fair and I dont disagree though I dont find him to be a necessity or think he does all that much for the offense but not really passionate one way or another about him, maybe he could help, maybe he's just another body.  

Carter is interesting because while he looked terrible last year, he looked extremely promising as a rookie.  I want to say he led the league in missed tackles and yards after contact.  He clearly lost favor w/ Lil Mikey for whatever reason because when Hall went down, they turned to James Robinson, Bam and Ty Johnson.  I wonder if frustrations w/ the offense, his role and playing a behind a terrible run blocking OL impacted his regression.  He seems like the type of back Hackett would love w/ his ability to catch out of the backfield.   Could be sophomore slump stuff too.  Ironically, Dalvin Cook wasnt all that his 2nd year either.  

If you were to ask me - Cook for $5 million vs  Carter for $1 million or Abanikanda for $1 million or Knight for $750,000 - I'd take Carter/Abanikanda/Knight.  If Hall is healthy, and it appears he is, no way Cook earns his money. A $5 million contract would put Cook in the 15 highest paid running backs for 2023. Why would the Jets do that for a back up/insurance policy?

• Post of the Week 1

7 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

This isn’t true, there are plays where the RB is a part of pass protection.  

I’ll take Carter, Knight and Abanikanda and save the $5M.  They’re more than capable of matching whatever edge Cook brings at his cost.  He may not even be a need.  

Its 100% True RB's are not in for sustained pass protection no matter how much you try to convince yourself. Also in the case they are in to block they also double as outlets 3rd or 4th options / check downs on those same plays. There job in blocking is exactly what I said it was.

30 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Its 100% True RB's are not in for sustained pass protection no matter how much you try to convince yourself. Also in the case they are in to block they also double as outlets 3rd or 4th options / check downs on those same plays. Their job in blocking is exactly what I said it was.

I actually don’t have a clue what you’re talking about.  There are plays, passing plays, where the back is left to block.  In an all out blitz the RB stays to block, not to chip a blitzer for a second.  
You said “Also in the case they are in to block they also double as outlets 3rd or 4th options / check downs on those same plays.”   So they’re left in to block and are 3rd and 4th outlets?  But they start as blockers?  But not in pass protection?  

14 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Yeah if Cook wants to play here it won't be for 8 million. No way.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, JiF said:

Fair and I dont disagree though I dont find him to be a necessity or think he does all that much for the offense but not really passionate one way or another about him, maybe he could help, maybe he's just another body.  

Carter is interesting because while he looked terrible last year, he looked extremely promising as a rookie.  I want to say he led the league in missed tackles and yards after contact.  He clearly lost favor w/ Lil Mikey for whatever reason because when Hall went down, they turned to James Robinson, Bam and Ty Johnson.  I wonder if frustrations w/ the offense, his role and playing a behind a terrible run blocking OL impacted his regression.  He seems like the type of back Hackett would love w/ his ability to catch out of the backfield.   Could be sophomore slump stuff too.  Ironically, Dalvin Cook wasnt all that his 2nd year either.  

Carter didn't look like the same player. Wasn't even close to him. As a rookie I thought he had #1 back potential. Not really #1 but like a 1a, the kind of guy that is like the 25th best RB lol.

Last year he looked like a guy that wasn't in the top 100 RBs in the league.

Hope things flip back to rookie form this year!

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Carter didn't look like the same player. Wasn't even close to him. As a rookie I thought he had #1 back potential. Not really #1 but like a 1a, the kind of guy that is like the 25th best RB lol.

Last year he looked like a guy that wasn't in the top 100 RBs in the league.

Hope things flip back to rookie form this year!

One thing that stood out when I watched 1 JD episodes, Carter is the lovable little brother always cracking jokes and hamming it up for the cameras. Hall was a focused alpha male (am I still able to use that term?) who seems to be “all business”. 
If MC wants to be the 1a to Hall, then he’s going to need to get stronger breaking arm tackles and hit the hole quicker. His vision year 2 was way below where he was at as a rookie. How much of that was OL related, I don’t know. I expect BAM to report to camp in the best shape of his life & Izzy will be looking to make the 53 man roster. Hoping Hard Knocks focuses on this competition.

Carter will have his work cut out for him.

It's 2 factors that have me not on the side of just go with what we have.

1. I don't think Carter and Knight are that good. Izzy (as I've said before) I think is the 2nd best RB on this team. If we need RB help it will be early in the season if Hall cant go at all or has to be eased in. And I cant see us giving the majority of the touches to Izzy to start the season. I'm well aware that the OL wasn't good when Carter and Knight were starting at RB for us last year. For all you talking about Cook's decline and average YPC... how about with our OL in tact before AVT went out that Carter was averaging only 4.1pc? I'm not on the side of saying Cook isn't on the decline, bc I think he is. I also just don't want to pay him whatever. The max I'd give him is 1yr around 3-4mill. My point in this regard, is that a declining Cook is better than Carter and Knight for me. I'm also not just locked into just Cook. Add Elliott and Hunt to my list as guys I want as well.

2. I don't think Hall is as healthy as we think. We have to remember that Saleh is an optimist. So when he says Hall looks great and should be good to go. He's just being him. But take that info and use it knowing that. Just look at how long it takes the average NFL RB who's torn their ACL to look like themselves again. Very rarely is it in 10.5 months. And we as Jets fans have seen what our own guys that have generally missed TC look like in the regular season. They either look like a shell of themselves or they get injured again most times. I for one tore my ACL in college twice playing football. I wasn't a RB... but it took me (my 1st ACL tear) almost 2 years (about 18 months) to feel like myself again and right when it felt good... it tore again (non contact the 2nd time).

2 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

I'm also not just locked into just Cook. Add Elliott and Hunt to my list as guys I want as well.

Cook is overlooking the abyss directly at Elliot, and Hunt is a piece of **** who hasn’t done **** since his rookie year. If the Jets need a RB, they don’t necessarily need one with a name you recognize. They just need a committee member. I hope they just let it play out in camp. Whatever Saleh might say in public, they know where Breece is at in his recovery. ACL recoveries being much quicker nowadays than they were just a few years ago. 

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Jethead said:

To me, Knight is the weakest link, not Carter. The Jets will find out pretty fast if either can be RB2 (or RB1 God forbid) to start the season. If there are doubts then by all means buy some protection.

Knight's playing style is the most like Izzy's though.

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Agreed. Sophomore slump, injuries, bad run blocking OL, falling out of favor w/ Lil Mikey.  Could be a few factors but I dont think he suddenly lost what we saw from his rookie season.  He was a dog and this is coming from someone who was not a fan of him as a prospect.  Hackett likes versatile backs who can make plays in the passing game and even though Carter had a bad season, he was still the 3rd leading receiver on the team.  So again, I think this system could fit him well.  Hackett almost exclusively plays out of shot gun, the ratio to under center is like 75% to 25%  of the snaps, hence the need for versatile backs.  We'll see, but I think Carter could have a bounce back season, even w/ a crowded house backfield. 

Wasn't he also tight with Moore? Not exactly the best influence. Like with Moore after the Jets drafted Wilson, the Jets had just drafted  Hall to demote Carter on the pecking order. Carter always came across as optimistic & upbeat in interviews, but who knows behind the scenes.

As a rookie he was among the best in the league at breaking tackles. No he wasn't a speed demon for a smaller + lighter back, but if he got even the slightest bit of daylight he just wouldn't go down until 2+ guys hit him. Then in year 2 he looked like a different player, and not for the better.

Let's see how he responds first. I don't see the rush to sign someone like Cook before they see what they've got. If a team keeps pouring heavy resources into veterans, it's hard for recent picks to shine. Especially in an already-crowded RB room where - unlike WRs - only one is on the field at a time. Adding a 5th RB - for serious/must-start RB money - seems premature just yet. 

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Wasn't he also tight with Moore? Not exactly the best influence. Like with Moore after the Jets drafted Wilson, the Jets had just drafted  Hall to demote Carter on the pecking order. Carter always came across as optimistic & upbeat in interviews, but who knows behind the scenes.

As a rookie he was among the best in the league at breaking tackles. No he wasn't a speed demon for a smaller + lighter back, but if he got even the slightest bit of daylight he just wouldn't go down until 2+ guys hit him. Then in year 2 he looked like a different player, and not for the better.

Let's see how he responds first. I don't see the rush to sign someone like Cook before they see what they've got. If a team keeps pouring heavy resources into veterans, it's hard for recent picks to shine. Especially in an already-crowded RB room where - unlike WRs - only one is on the field at a time. Adding a 5th RB - for serious/must-start RB money - seems premature just yet. 

I believe there were reports that Carter wasn't happy when we traded Moore and teammates had to calm him down. As well as him in essence backing Moore last year when he requested a trade.

Kid has an energetic personality. But in the NFL isn't the place to play "well he's my best friend" type BS.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I believe there were reports that Carter wasn't happy when we traded Moore and teammates had to calm him down. As well as him in essence backing Moore last year when he requested a trade.

Kid has an energetic personality. But in the NFL isn't the place to play "well he's my best friend" type BS.

Not being in person together all the time may help, plus time heals all wounds. If not, flights from Newark to Cleveland are pretty cheap. 

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, slats said:

Cook is overlooking the abyss directly at Elliot, and Hunt is a piece of **** who hasn’t done **** since his rookie year. If the Jets need a RB, they don’t necessarily need one with a name you recognize. They just need a committee member. I hope they just let it play out in camp. Whatever Saleh might say in public, they know where Breece is at in his recovery. ACL recoveries being much quicker nowadays than they were just a few years ago. 

Considering nobody is rushing to sign any of these dudes or Fournette, McKissic, Drake, Bernard and a few other decent vet options, tells me that more than likely they're going to be mid to late camp additions, whether it be due to injury, or not being overly pleased w/ the RB room or maybe in the Jets case, Hall isnt ready...but, at this point, I dont see those guys finding a home till things play out for a few weeks into camp. 

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, JiF said:

Agreed. Sophomore slump, injuries, bad run blocking OL, falling out of favor w/ Lil Mikey.  Could be a few factors but I dont think he suddenly lost what we saw from his rookie season.  He was a dog and this is coming from someone who was not a fan of him as a prospect.  Hackett likes versatile backs who can make plays in the passing game and even though Carter had a bad season, he was still the 3rd leading receiver on the team.  So again, I think this system could fit him well.  Hackett almost exclusively plays out of shot gun, the ratio to under center is like 75% to 25%  of the snaps, hence the need for versatile backs.  We'll see, but I think Carter could have a bounce back season, even w/ a crowded house backfield. 

I sure hope so. I know it isn't the case but I wish sometimes they would just tell us. Oh he had a slight hamstring issue, all better now. Not how it works but something was off.

I think he can definitely bounce back.

• Upvote 1