Rodgers tells Jets he’s coming back from this.

Gibby

Just now, Warfish said:

The names change, but the forum posters don't.

Pennington, Sanchez, Darnold, Geno, Wilson, etc.

All the same arguments over all these years honestly.  

giphy.gif

fail merry go round GIF

This is what I would show an alien if it asked me to represent with an image what being a Jets fan is like 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Maxman said:

That tailgate is going to be insane. @De-Jet-Erate/Duane is our head chef and will be serving up a great meal.

We have a few other surprises lined up as well.

I am working on the menu right now. I know we will have our famous pit beef from my restaurant. Most likely ribs and pulled ham as well and probably some skewers with shrimp and chorizo for an appetizer. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Adding to this: I just received word that he apparently told the entire team last night that he does intend to return.  

My take:  it’s early.  I’m hoping he does.  I’ll believe it when he’s halfway through the rehab process.

Annnnnnnd WE'RE BACK! 

Whole team is lifted. Motivated. Dallas gets whooped. Superbowl. Get on while there's still room suckers.

48 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Wondering if Aaron actually did tell the Jets he will be back…

thanks for sharing...dude that got me so pumped...i don't believe I've ever seen that stadium so electric man o man..this team is ready.. we are ready..lets shock the world again....lets go Jets.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Adding to this: I just received word that he apparently told the entire team last night that he does intend to return.  

My take:  it’s early.  I’m hoping he does.  I’ll believe it when he’s halfway through the rehab process.

Unless rodgers was performing a tremendous acting job. The way e acted from the moment he got here is someone who embraced the team, teammates and fans.

I stated earlier that what he witnessed in that stadium even for 10 minutes I guarantee made an impression on him.

shirt if a medical issue in his rehab, he is coming out of that tunnel a year from now and MetLife will be even more electric than it was Monday night

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, DeerPark said:

thanks for sharing...dude that got me so pumped...i don't believe I've ever seen that stadium so electric man o man..this team is ready.. we are ready..lets shock the world again....lets go Jets.

For those that say MetLife sucks, it is too quiet, they needed to be there Monday night

my perspective I was fortunate to be at jets/gb followed by the playoff game against the colts in 02.

those games meant alot more than this past Monday but Monday night was louder and more electric

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Trotter said:

For those that say MetLife sucks, it is too quiet, they needed to be there Monday night

my perspective I was fortunate to be at jets/gb followed by the playoff game against the colts in 02.

those games meant alot more than this past Monday but Monday night was louder and more electric

That crowd came out rocking like the old Meadowlands.

• Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, Trotter said:

It was, by my ears, louder than the ‘09 home opener.  Never experienced anything like it.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

It was, by my ears, louder than the ‘09 home opener.  Never experienced anything like it.

Dont know who method man is but that production was phenomenal 

then the blackout with the green wristbands and lasers

folliwed by introductions

not ashamed to say I just stood there saying wow and getting a little emotional

the the chant and I gave heard hundreds of times but I would challenge anyone to tell me a time when it was louder.

thst night was magical and I truly believe and hope the opener in 24 will even be better when “8 comes out if the tunnel

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Okay, so we keep our first-round pick.  We use it to draft a tackle to replace Duane Brown (whether literally or Becton moves over and the new one plays RT), we replace Tomlinson in FA.  BOOM!  

Of course, Aaron will have to battle Zach because he might just have an all-pro season.

FOOTNOTE:  That last line was for comic relief. Maybe. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, CanadaSteve said:

Okay, so we keep our first-round pick.  We use it to draft a tackle to replace Duane Brown (whether literally or Becton moves over and the new one plays RT), we replace Tomlinson in FA.  BOOM!  

Of course, Aaron will have to battle Zach because he might just have an all-pro season.

FOOTNOTE:  That last line was for comic relief. Maybe. 

Do the Jets do that, and either extend Zach or exercise his fifth year option, or use the 1rd pick for a QB and let Aaron retire after 2024 and take the cap hit in 2025?

If I am the Jets, I am rebooting completely for 2025.  

2 hours ago, varjet said:

Do the Jets do that, and either extend Zach or exercise his fifth year option, or use the 1rd pick for a QB and let Aaron retire after 2024 and take the cap hit in 2025?

If I am the Jets, I am rebooting completely for 2025.  

Imagine if we somehow got the first overall pick for 2024?  Would you draft Caleb Williams or take 3-4 first round picks?  Lets hope we don't have that problem.

9 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

Imagine if we somehow got the first overall pick for 2024?  Would you draft Caleb Williams or take 3-4 first round picks?  Lets hope we don't have that problem.

If Caleb Williams is as legit as people say he is, then you draft him, period. Rodgers will probably only have a couple seasons left and Zach Wilson is a likely bust.

2 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Its going to be awesome!

For someone who has been here 6 months and taken 4 pro snaps, you could make a legit argument he is top 3 all time favorite jets.

Call me gullible but I am 100% in on Aaron and although this season just started, I can’t wait until 2024 and he is our qb

• Upvote 1