Zach Wilson is a god.

pointman

I've seen so much bad from Zach Wilson that i'm inclined to believe that this was just one good game. I'll start believing a little more in Zach Wilson if he goes out there again next week and builds off this game. I've seen too much bad to make me think this was anything other than one good game that will end up amounting to nothing long term.

But he played well tonight, the fumble notwithstanding. Hopefully he can build off of it and help this team.

• WTF? 1

He actually had a top to bottom good game, which has never happened. The fumble sucked, but he outplayed Mahomes in the biggest spotlight of his career so far.

It was still sloppy at times and he has a long way to go, but he played like a real NFL QB. We almost beat the fcking Chiefs, and if we did he would've been the biggest reason why.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

Zach Wilson showed me something tonight. The entire team needs to hold their heads high. Wish they won, but tonight was a great building block going forward. Thank you, Jets, thank you. 

If the D had made a couple more plays it might not have been close.   That Mosely dropped INT was one of the worst I’ve ever seen.

6 minutes ago, Bowles Movement said:

If the D had made a couple more plays it might not have been close.   That Mosely dropped INT was one of the worst I’ve ever seen.

D carried this game right until that last drive. O was putrid in the first quarter leading to the Chiefs big lead. D takeaways helped give the O a short field several times. We missed open guys all night, and at least two TD’s missed on bad throws into the end zone. Too much Cook, not enough Hall. When we desperately needed a few yards for a FG, O couldn’t get it. And O fumbled the game away at the end. The D once again did enough to win, at least till that last drive. The O didn’t.

• WTF? 1

11 minutes ago, Bowles Movement said:

He played well tonight.   Showed why he was drafted and what he can be.  He fumbled with 7 1/2 mins left in the game.   Never got another chance.   And you’re blaming him for the loss?

It was a game changing play.

A good QB would have driven a steak through their hearts with that drive. Instead he fumbled and we lost.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

7 minutes ago, Warfish said:

The one great perfect drive is going to go down in Jets history, or at least Zach believer history, lol.

Did you watch the game?   Or just look at the final score?

The Jets D gave up over 200 yds rushing and Wilson outplayed Mahomes.  
He just didn’t outplay the Refs.

IMG_0587.jpeg

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Bowles Movement said:

The Chiefs were up 17-0.  Isn’t that the time when a good QB drives a stake thru the Jets heart?  

Mahommes is a 2 x SB winner,MVP and all pro. There is nothing to prove. Every player has an off game, he had one today.

Wilson is one of the biggest busts in NFL history that still couldn't find a way to play a complete game without screwing something up. And this is the game Wilson fanatics are hanging their hat on as one of the best of his career.

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Mahommes is a 2 x SB winner,MVP and all pro. There is nothing to prove. Every player has an off game, he had one today.

Wilson is one of the biggest busts in NFL history that still couldn't find a way to play a complete game without screwing something up.

He fumbled with 7 1/2 mins left in the 4 th qter and never saw the ball again.   The Jets D gave up first downs on several 3 rd and longs.   But yeah you’re right, it’s all Zac Wilson’s fault🤦‍♂️

• Upvote 1