Last game of the season poll

Hypothetical last game of the season  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Obviously if we both are out of it, most would want the Jets to lose to the Pats for better draft position. But let's say it's win and we are in playoffs - but Pats have top 5 pick. Other option is lose and Pats drop to 10th pick.

• Win - rather be in the playoffs and worry about Pats getting Top 5 pick later
    • Lose - i'd rather wait another year for the playoffs so that the Pats don't get another Franchise QB.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/13/2023 at 07:21 PM

I mean, it's only mildly interesting if the question is Pats get the #1 overall pick (Caleb Williams) and Jets make the playoffs vs. Pats miss out on Williams and Jets miss the playoffs. Going from 5 to 10? Who cares? 

either way, let's make the playoffs again before we all die, regardless

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, UntouchableCrew said:

End our horrific losing streak vs our most hated rival and end the longest playoff drought in North American sports or mildly upset said rivals draft position…. Is this a serious question? 

I believe it is, if not I may need a refresher course in Sarcasm 101

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, batman10023 said:

see below

Are you for real with this nonsense?

This is  to without a doubt the dumbest thread of the year, and in a world where @Bronx and @TuscanyTile2 reside, that’s saying a lot.

apologies to @Bronx and @TuscanyTile2 you’re both so much better than this… I was simply trying to think of people who start 30+ threads a week.

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Are you for real with this nonsense?

This is  to without a doubt the dumbest thread of the year, and in a world where @Bronx and @TuscanyTile2 reside, that’s saying a lot.

apologies to @Bronx and @TuscanyTile2 you’re both so much better than this… I was simply trying to think of people who start 30+ threads a week.

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

probably should have said top 2/3 pick instead of pick 5.  meant getting one of the top qb in the draft.

Yeah, I hear ya on what you were going for here.  But the last time the Pats had a shot at drafting a top QB, Belichick took Mac Jones.  Color me unconcerned about him selecting a QB this go-round. 

Even if folks are still THAT scared of Belichick, he isn't even going to be around long enough for any of this to matter.  The Pats will need an heir apparent HC/GM to take on the duties of building around said young QB.

Beat the Pats.

Justin Herbert - drafted 6th overall 

Josh Allen - drafted 7th overall

Patrick Mahomes - drafted 10th overall

Lamar Jackson - drafted 32nd overall 

Jalen Hurts - drafted 53rd overall 

Kirk Cousins - drafted #102 overall

Dak Prescott - drafted #135 overall 

Just your weekly reminder that you don't need a top 5 pick to draft a good (or even elite) QB