Jets Raiders AI Images

Maxman

24 minutes ago, Maxman said:

It's pretty cool that #52 made it in for the safety and the offensive touchdown celebration.

Best thing from Vegas was that Draft, grabbing Sauce, GW and JJ, and meeting you and your son.  Hoping that's not the only positive that comes out of Vegas for the Jets in recent years.  They need this one on Sunday if there is to be any hope at all this year.

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

I asked AI to show me some game images likely to happen on Sunday night. It changed the names to protect the innocent.

file-o6oiHsvj1vQ3SphqqOl4FwmO.jpg

file-E84HtqzBR0bM8BK061evUIDB (2).jpg

file-6DV8AUhZ2KXJF0yjmYoYlJ7o.jpg

i wish we had on our greens. i hate that we let the road team come into our home in there colors.

A.I messed up on the 1st pick. Raiders are all white except for that one guy in the back.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

file-6DV8AUhZ2KXJF0yjmYoYlJ7o.jpg

A green Raider flag?   And what's up with the flags that aren't related to the NFL?

Also it appears that the game is being played in the Jedets home stadium.  But the Raider helmet and logo is gigantic on the Jets' scoreboard.

Why does the end zone have "JEDETS", while the right sideline has "JETTS" and the left sideline has "JETS"?

When I look at "Jedets" I'm seeing a mash-up of "Jets" and "Det" (Detroit), 2 of the worst franchises in NFL history.  I'll give AI that.

It doesn't seem like AI is ready to take over just yet!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Best thing from Vegas was that Draft, grabbing Sauce, GW and JJ, and meeting you and your son.  Hoping that's not the only positive that comes out of Vegas for the Jets in recent years.  They need this one on Sunday if there is to be any hope at all this year.

No Breece?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Wait, we got Neters?  THE Neters?  That guys is a f'ing stud.  Oh sh*t bro, it's on now, Jets got Neters!!!!  Go #52 Whoooooo!

Can't believe they gave away David Harris's number. But when you have a chance to land Netters in free agency you do whatever you have to.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

A green Raider flag?   And what's up with the flags that aren't related to the NFL?

Also it appears that the game is being played in the Jedets home stadium.  But the Raider helmet and logo is gigantic on the Jets' scoreboard.

Why does the end zone have "JEDETS", while the right sideline has "JETTS" and the left sideline has "JETS"?

When I look at "Jedets" I'm seeing a mash-up of "Jets" and "Det" (Detroit), 2 of the worst franchises in NFL history.  I'll give AI that.

It doesn't seem like AI is ready to take over just yet!

Also love how all the fans, the official and all sideline people are wearing masks in the 2nd picture! What's up with that?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

So how does this ai image generation work?  I am curious and horrified at the same time.

like, technically how does it work? I have no idea.

if you're asking how would I get AI to generate images, the answer is you just go to chat gpt and describe the image you want it to generate and ask it to generate the image. the more detail and instruction you provide the better the result will be

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

if you're asking how would I get AI to generate images, the answer is you just go to chat gpt and describe the image you want it to generate and ask it to generate the image. the more detail and instruction you provide the better the result will be

Thanks, so Chatgpt is an actual site you have to go to and register for correct?   As in it is not something you download you just go to their website?

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Thanks, so Chatgpt is an actual site you have to go to and register for correct?   As in it is not something you download you just go to their website?

it's just a website but you do have to register

https://chat.openai.com/

It's an incredible tool. I use it daily for work and solving problems outside of work. Most businesses could probably benefit from using it.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I wasn't aware the ChatGPT could make images.