Handsome coach speaks

Bronx

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Duane Brown out again. I don't know where he fits back in when he comes back but what the heck is going on with this guy? He's been FP for 2 weeks now.

I think they have to clear roster space for him.  Isn't he still on the IR designated to return?  I think this week is his last.  Isn't it a 21 day window?  They should still have the roster space from dumping Carter.  They added Deculus, but had cut Smart who is now back on the practice squad.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I think they have to clear roster space for him.  Isn't he still on the IR designated to return?  I think this week is his last.  Isn't it a 21 day window?  They should still have the roster space from dumping Carter.  They added Deculus, but had cut Smart who is now back on the practice squad.

having him practice for 2 weeks or whatever its been and then go on season ending IR would be the jetsiest of all the moves TBH

• Sympathy 1

12 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Duane Brown out again. I don't know where he fits back in when he comes back but what the heck is going on with this guy? He's been FP for 2 weeks now.

He is out for the season according to PUP rules if I am not mistaken. 

11 minutes ago, Bronx said:

He is out for the season according to PUP rules if I am not mistaken. 

I think you are mistaken.  He was never on the PUP list IIRC.  He was put on IR week 3.  He was designated for return on week 9.  If I am not mistaken that gives them 21 days to activate him or he is considered on season ending IR 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Yeah, Saleh confirmed it was around Thanksgiving they have to decide.

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

FP just means he participated in individual and team drills.  It doesn’t say anything about his conditioning, how well he’s practicing or where. 

The jets are probably just not in a rush to put him on the 53 man roster with Becton holding down LT. 

Best Guess is if Brown is ready to go next week he’ll either start at LT with Becton at RT or be inactive on game day. He’s not a viable swing tackle or RT. 

So the Jets will probably plug him in at RG  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Larz said:

FP just means he participated in individual and team drills.  It doesn’t say anything about his conditioning, how well he’s practicing or where. 

The jets are probably just not in a rush to put him on the 53 man roster with Becton holding down LT. 

Best Guess is if Brown is ready to go next week he’ll either start at LT with Becton at RT or be inactive on game day. He’s not a viable swing tackle or RT. 

So the Jets will probably plug him in at RG  

Hard to imagine moving Becton at this point. Brown did play some RT in college but that was before they invented fire. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

Say bye bye to Uzomah . Easy fix.

4 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

He’s almost my age. It’s might be a conditioning thing. It might be that Becton has been so-so. It might be that our talent evaluators and staff is trash.

also i've read our f*cking moron of a coach wants to give cook more touches now that they,ve cut carter. cook is a pos and is literally cooked. why wouldn't we be giving izzy more looks? i am starting to hate everyone of the coaches on this f*ckin team. the only people getting carries should be breece hall most of the time with izzy getting snaps when breece needs a break. thats it. signing cook was a massive mistake