National rhetoric around Zachs victimhood

Jet hustle

I'm not absolving Zach Wilson but his development was mismanaged from Day 1. 

• He should never have been the starter from Day 1 + they needed real QB competition.
  • They stepped in dog sh*t with Mike White in 2021 and actually found a QB who was more equipped to move the ball and win games. White should have started the rest of 2021, let Wilson learn and have them battle it out in camp in 2022.
  • If Mike White started 2022 as the starter we would have been a 10-win team and made the playoffs. If Wilson wasn't ready to beat Mike White in camp by 2022 after taking most of his rookie season to learn then that would have been indication enough that Wilson's trajectory was either: a backup or a late blooming starter

Zach Wilson did nothing to demonstrate that he was the guy or earned his spot. But it's also not his fault that the Jets threw him out there immediately.

I'm not a big MLF fan and I don't think hes a good people-coach but his play designs were fine. White, Flacco, even Josh Johnson produced better numbers for moving the ball and scoring points than Wilson and that's is the greatest comparison you need to determine whether Wilson sucks or not.

However, the organization again was committed and believed that over the course of 2 years under Aaron Rodgers, Zach Wilson would be able to learn, grow, and be the QB they envisioned.

The team opted not to sign a backup and keep him as the #2, again...NOT his fault. If 2023 was a red shirt year then he should have been the #3. You can't have your cake and eat it too. You can't say he needs to just sit and learn and also complain that he'd be the most expensive #3 QB ever....okay that's on you then (the team) move him, or digest the money if you believe in him.

It's not excuse making for Wilson but if the team acknowledged that you needed x amount of time then he should never have been in the position to see the field this year.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Jet hustle said:

Seems like everyone is blaming the Jets Org for Zach sucking for the past 3 years.  Just a  bizarre take if you have actually watched him play.  Even Rex Ryan is going hard on this Hot Take.   It's just perplexing to me

I mean his first year was botched. He had keelan Cole, Corey davis, crowder, and rookie Elijah moore as his weapons. Tevin Coleman / carter / ty Johnson at rb. Offensive line was a mess. You can’t put your prized draft selection in that situation. I’ll give the jets the blame for year 1. He needed to sit. Year two, not so much. Jets started flacco, josh Johnson, Mike white, and Zach. All the other back ups had monster games in his first two seasons when put into action, Zach always struggled. This year, you could see, up until this last game, Zach was playing scared, with hesitation, with no confidence. You can blame the jets all you want, they definitely weren’t perfect, but you can’t coach the mental mind set to play the position. You either have it or you don’t. Zach hasn’t had it. It’s what’s been holding him back the whole time. 

• Post of the Week 1

Seems like everyone is blaming the Jets Org for Zach sucking for the past 3 years.  Just a  bizarre take if you have actually watched him play.  Even Rex Ryan is going hard on this Hot Take.   It's just perplexing to me
Great thing about truth .. it is what it is.

The world knows the Jets bungled his development and overestimated his readiness to play.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

I think it's easier to have sympathy for players these days with social media being the way it is.  For me it is, at least.  Back in the day you'd get booed and have a negative article or two written about you in the paper.  You could avoid the noise if you really wanted to.  These days it's impossible to ignore.  It's everywhere and it's amplified and now every fan with an opinion has access to you.  When you're the QB for a NY team, it's just that much worse.

I don't think it's the Jets' fault that he's fault, but I think you can feel bad for the guy when the online burial reaches a certain level.  Not to mention having some has-been talk about how "terrible" and "garbage" you are after a prime time game where you just balled out.  

3 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

• He should never have been the starter from Day 1 + they needed real QB competition.
  • They stepped in dog sh*t with Mike White in 2021 and actually found a QB who was more equipped to move the ball and win games. White should have started the rest of 2021, let Wilson learn and have them battle it out in camp in 2022.
  • If Mike White started 2022 as the starter we would have been a 10-win team and made the playoffs. If Wilson wasn't ready to beat Mike White in camp by 2022 after taking most of his rookie season to learn then that would have been indication enough that Wilson's trajectory was either: a backup or a late blooming starter

Zach Wilson did nothing to demonstrate that he was the guy or earned his spot. But it's also not his fault that the Jets threw him out there immediately.

I'm not a big MLF fan and I don't think hes a good people-coach but his play designs were fine. White, Flacco, even Josh Johnson produced better numbers for moving the ball and scoring points than Wilson and that's is the greatest comparison you need to determine whether Wilson sucks or not.

However, the organization again was committed and believed that over the course of 2 years under Aaron Rodgers, Zach Wilson would be able to learn, grow, and be the QB they envisioned.

The team opted not to sign a backup and keep him as the #2, again...NOT his fault. If 2023 was a red shirt year then he should have been the #3. You can't have your cake and eat it too. You can't say he needs to just sit and learn and also complain that he'd be the most expensive #3 QB ever....okay that's on you then (the team) move him, or digest the money if you believe in him.

It's not excuse making for Wilson but if the team acknowledged that you needed x amount of time then he should never have been in the position to see the field this year.

I think they knew early on that wilson was never going to be the guy, and they just sat back and hoped it would turn around but when they benched him for white and the team supported white that was really all you needed to know. The team was tired of not playing the best qb option.  Then Douglas trades for rodgers, a huge admission that wilson was never going to turn it around.  Sure they kept him and rodgers and everyone else said nice things about him but it was all for the media.  The writing was on the wall.

as has been noted many times here, the big mistake was keeping wilson as the #2 this season. Now they’re in a bind where they have no 2nd round pick, the d is ready to compete, the OL needs pieces (which can thankfully be addressed with that 1st rounder) and they also need a backup qb.  And in a qb class where you can get a quality prospect on day 2, the jets may pass b/c of poor alignment of short/long term objectives. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

I think we all would have preferred this, but looking back on history I can't remember the last time a top-2 drafted QB rode the bench for his first year.  That sh*t just doesn't really happen.  Maybe that philosophy is part of the problem though, and a reason why so many top QBs bust, but throughout history if you get drafted 1st or 2nd, you are starting right away.  This would have been the biggest issue were we to somehow fail enough to pick Caleb or Maye.  It would have probably created an off-field circus, and after Rodgers' first bad game next year you'd start seeing the petition for Caleb/Maye; hearing the chants.   

Just picture 2021.....we suck ASS....we brought in the 2021 equivalent of Gardner Minshew.  He gets destroyed and puts up bottom of the league type QB numbers.  How many weeks do you think he gets before the "play the kid" chants start and the outcry for Zachy boy begins?  It's easy to say "let him sit for a year" but in reality, this fanbase is fickle af.  They would have been demanding to see Zach play in a lost year, because we "might as well see what the kid can do....get him some experience".  No ******* doubt about it.  

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Jet hustle said:

Great, if there’s a coach or GM out there who believes it’s all the organisations fault then maybe they send a draft pick offer our way for him, win-win if you hate Zach…no?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Could the following all be possible?

1. Zach is a horrible game manager who takes way too long to process when asked to play safe?  Perfectly bad storm when the OLine doesn’t give him time

2. Zack had a natural tendency coming out of BYU to play ‘hero ball’, which led to too many ugly turnovers

3. Middle ground  Zach is allowed to throw on earlier & easier downs while also being encouraged to move up the aggressive/risk spectrum?  Nurturing his natural mentality to take shots & resulting in him getting the ball out quicker.  The Jets live with some more boneheaded turnovers but the net reward is far greater 

Am I convinced?  No … the sample is way too small (KC, 2nd half yesterday).  But it will be an intriguing story line these next few weeks.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

Great post, one thing I will add that I think is very important, his mechanics year 1 and year 2 were absolutely awful. You absolutely cannot play a QB with his mechanics that bad. They made matters worse because his confidence was shot and his mechanics were completely shot. They should have absolutely mandated and worked with his mechanics before ever having him play 1 down of real football.

I was actually very surprised seeing him this year because he obviously put in a ton of work into his mechanics because mechanically from day 1 this year he was a totally different QB. 

In no way am I absolving ZW of his bad mechanics, he should have gotten them fixed prior to this year, thats at least largely on him, but playing him with those awful mechanics was terrible for him and the team and a waste of draft resources.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, bonkertons said:

I think we all would have preferred this, but looking back on history I can't remember the last time a top-2 drafted QB rode the bench for his first year.  That sh*t just doesn't really happen.  Maybe that philosophy is part of the problem though, and a reason why so many top QBs bust, but throughout history if you get drafted 1st or 2nd, you are starting right away.  This would have been the biggest issue were we to somehow fail enough to pick Caleb or Maye.  It would have probably created an off-field circus, and after Rodgers' first bad game next year you'd start seeing the petition for Caleb/Maye; hearing the chants.   

Just picture 2021.....we suck ASS....we brought in the 2021 equivalent of Gardner Minshew.  He gets destroyed and puts up bottom of the league type QB numbers.  How many weeks do you think he gets before the "play the kid" chants start and the outcry for Zachy boy begins?  It's easy to say "let him sit for a year" but in reality, this fanbase is fickle af.  They would have been demanding to see Zach play in a lost year, because we "might as well see what the kid can do....get him some experience".  No ******* doubt about it.  

Agree 100%. If you draft a guy #2 overall and say he's not seeing the field in Year 1, then why did you pick him #2 overall? Like it or not, you can't invest that high a pick on someone who has the potential to possibly be good eventually. Team who can draft and sit a QB usually already have a high performer in place already so it's easier to sit a QB because he's not expected to be the savior from day one. 

Where we likely went wrong was taking a QB that high given where the rest of the team was at. I know hindsight is 20/20 but we had Sam, we could have kept him, traded down and drafted to strengthen the offense around the QB. But then you have the argument that we may not pick that high again and will miss out on all the top QBs (which will probably come up again this year). 

I've not looked enough at Houston to see what they did this year - I don't recall them being a loaded team with a strong base that was just a QB away, but they've done very well. Compare that to the dumpster fire in Carolina and you have two opposite ends of the spectrum in the same year.

Just now, jamesr said:

Agree 100%. If you draft a guy #2 overall and say he's not seeing the field in Year 1, then why did you pick him #2 overall? Like it or not, you can't invest that high a pick on someone who has the potential to possibly be good eventually. Team who can draft and sit a QB usually already have a high performer in place already so it's easier to sit a QB because he's not expected to be the savior from day one. 

Where we likely went wrong was taking a QB that high given where the rest of the team was at. I know hindsight is 20/20 but we had Sam, we could have kept him, traded down and drafted to strengthen the offense around the QB. But then you have the argument that we may not pick that high again and will miss out on all the top QBs (which will probably come up again this year). 

I've not looked enough at Houston to see what they did this year - I don't recall them being a loaded team with a strong base that was just a QB away, but they've done very well. Compare that to the dumpster fire in Carolina and you have two opposite ends of the spectrum in the same year.

Based on Wilson’s level of un readiness he should have been a day 3 pick.  He was a clear developmental qb with upside.  

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

I think they knew early on that wilson was never going to be the guy, and they just sat back and hoped it would turn around but when they benched him for white and the team supported white that was really all you needed to know. The team was tired of not playing the best qb option.  Then Douglas trades for rodgers, a huge admission that wilson was never going to turn it around.  Sure they kept him and rodgers and everyone else said nice things about him but it was all for the media.  The writing was on the wall.

as has been noted many times here, the big mistake was keeping wilson as the #2 this season. Now they’re in a bind where they have no 2nd round pick, the d is ready to compete, the OL needs pieces (which can thankfully be addressed with that 1st rounder) and they also need a backup qb.  And in a qb class where you can get a quality prospect on day 2, the jets may pass b/c of poor alignment of short/long term objectives. 

I think they tried hedging their bets too much with the maybe Zach can figure it out but we can't wait to find out.

My biggest issue with that isn't the thought process, it's that it took 3 years to get there. New regime in 2021 they needed to put wins on the board and should have been aggressive with the QB room (sign or trade for a vet who could wins some games and let Wilson sit). Every year should be an effort to win as many games as possible.

1 hour ago, Charlie Brown said:

Jets fans are often and unfortunately self loathing and we don’t want to admit that there is something wrong with the Jets as an organization!!!!

Let’s look at a take that was posted before and is closer to reality than we want to admit!

Ummmmmm follow the link ..

I don't think the silver spoon argument (said by Booger at the start of the video) applies at all in Zach's case (though it did for Josh Rosen).  I think people feel comfortable taking shots at him because of where he's from and how he looks.  Heck, I've done it myself.  But to his credit, he's been incredibly resilient and has never said a bad word about anybody in public.  I hope he continues this progress for the last 4 games of the season.  

• Upvote 3

The Jets are an organization that often over ratchets when something doesn’t work out.

1. Bold/cocky Rex to the flat line Bowles

2. Defensive HC (Bowles) to Offensive HC (Gase) to Defensive HC (Saleh)

3. Hero ball Zach to game manager Zach

——————————————————————-

Middle ground yet still aggressive Zach might suck over the next 4 weeks but does anyone have confidence that the HC and OC have any idea how to build an exciting offense that caters to the skill set of their young or experienced QB (not named Aaron Rodgers)?  

Russell Wilson 2022:  16 TDs / 11 INTs ; 60% completion 

Russell Wilson 2023 Proj:  30 TDs / 10 INTs ; 67% completion 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Zach can have been bad and a victim, can't he? They give him an OC with no experience, a bad O line an little play making talent in year 1. They rolled it back out in year 2 and somehow ended up with a worse O line. Although they did give him 1.5 playmakers on O (Breece didn't finish the season). In year 3 they told him to take red shirt year but he was back at starting QB 5 snaps into the season, with (I know it is hard to imagine) a worse OC and a worse O line. And while he had 2 playmakers on O, the talent after the 2 playmakers had somehow eroded since last season, with no #2 WR or #2 RB with the ability to make any meaningful contribution. 

Compounding all of the lack of support the Jets provided ZW is the fact that for the first 2 seasons he acted like a little self-entitled bitch and with little exception hardly every even flashed his talent.

The young man has been through the crucible and man oh man if he comes out mentally intact after this, there will not be a more mentally strong young QB in the league. Oddly, the Jets by their malfeasance and assisted by ZW's immaturity and piss poor performance may have created a Teflon QB.  If this kid can bottle what he showed against the Texans, he will be a force to be reckoned with. I've got my popcorn ready for the final 4 games, and am hopeful that ZW will continue with his EFF U ALL attitude and take the field trying to make plays for his teammates. 

And for those that think ZW's story has been written, maybe it has. But that is why they play the games. Sometimes, the script gets flipped.

As far as the offense hasn't let down the defense comment, I think it was an innocent (though poor) response on his part.  Once he realized the s-storm it caused, he instantly changed the way he spoke in press conferences going forward.  The kid has been nothing but class and he keeps working hard and improving, despite the non-stop criticism he gets from every direction.  

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Jesus Christ. 

He didn't have a great game.  He had a great half.  The same people eviscerating the Jets for holding him back because they don't want him to throw interceptions (imagine that!  How dare they!  ******* defensive coaches!)  are going to tell me that his first half was good (a vital part of his best game ever!) because he didn't throw picks?  WTF? 

The only reason to blame the Jets is because the kid is obviously a delicate flower mentally and the Jets have obviously not unlocked his potential.  Can anybody?  Probably not, but it's not our fault the kid let his footwork go out the window his first two years.  I coached kids that never played anything but soccer and by their 2nd month if they did that sh*t they ran off the field saying "Sorry Coach"  Actually "Mi dispiace", but whatever.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

The hard truth in this is that our society has been formed around everything being a binary choice.

Zach is not good. He had 1 good game in 3 years, yesterday. The Jets org is not good. They have failed miserably at everything for half a century.

Believe it or not, both things can and have contributed to this.

Just out here dropping truth bombs and telling it how it is all morning.  So sexy

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, bonkertons said:

Here's the thing though...

1. Progressive individuals in any industry buck the trend. They don't say well everyone else plays their #2 right away so we have to. So they're cowards if that's their thinking

2. If you really wanted him to play and learn, then you should have still had competition to replace for injury or poor play. 

3. Your last point is precisely the biggest issue I have with this organization --- They let the mob dictate too much. We should have hire Mike McCarthy, but they let Mehta Manish use propaganda from the mob. They should have hired Doug Marrone (he was very meh but a better coach than Bowles) but they again let Mehta Manish be the spokesperson for the mob and sway their feelings. They should have stuck with Fitzpatrick all of 2016 (would it have made a real difference? Maybe a couple of wins, but Petty wasn't ready to play)..etc. etc. etc.

• Sympathy 1

15 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Zach can have been bad and a victim, can't he? They give him an OC with no experience, a bad O line an little play making talent in year 1. They rolled it back out in year 2 and somehow ended up with a worse O line. Although they did give him 1.5 playmakers on O (Breece didn't finish the season). In year 3 they told him to take red shirt year but he was back at starting QB 5 snaps into the season, with (I know it is hard to imagine) a worse OC and a worse O line. And while he had 2 playmakers on O, the talent after the 2 playmakers had somehow eroded since last season, with no #2 WR or #2 RB with the ability to make any meaningful contribution. 

Compounding all of the lack of support the Jets provided ZW is the fact that for the first 2 seasons he acted like a little self-entitled bitch and with little exception hardly every even flashed his talent.

The young man has been through the crucible and man oh man if he comes out mentally intact after this, there will not be a more mentally strong young QB in the league. Oddly, the Jets by their malfeasance and assisted by ZW's immaturity and piss poor performance may have created a Teflon QB.  If this kid can bottle what he showed against the Texans, he will be a force to be reckoned with. I've got my popcorn ready for the final 4 games, and am hopeful that ZW will continue with his EFF U ALL attitude and take the field trying to make plays for his teammates. 

And for those that think ZW's story has been written, maybe it has. But that is why they play the games. Sometimes, the script gets flipped.

Amen!

How about their failure to try to upgrade the OL & WR post Rodgers injury and Corey Davis’ retirement …. using some of those in season chips that Rodgers salary cut were supposed to have created.

Great message to a young team and a young QB.

JD when it comes to trading away 6th round draft picks that have given us nothing in his tenure .. 

Lord Of The Rings Bridezilla GIF by Max

• Post of the Week 1

Zach Wilson was fragile, confident wise, in his first two years. He was never able to move past the bad, things snowballed and got worse. Call it what it was - he was extremely immature and wasn't able to take the lumps in stride. 

Then on top of that, you have the coaches trying to reel him back and say it's okay to play boring and it got extremely messy. 

But I think this year, despite the crappy offense, he took a huge leap in all those phases of his game.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

I think they tried hedging their bets too much with the maybe Zach can figure it out but we can't wait to find out.

My biggest issue with that isn't the thought process, it's that it took 3 years to get there. New regime in 2021 they needed to put wins on the board and should have been aggressive with the QB room (sign or trade for a vet who could wins some games and let Wilson sit). Every year should be an effort to win as many games as possible.

There’s always some denial when you pick a qb that high and he sucks.  Carolina is going through that right now.  And what must be killing douglas is that he’s added a lot of nice players and you’re seeing more contribute, mcdonald and ruckert.  And i have little doubt that izzy would also.  This is the best gm the jets have had in a while.  

I hope/think that douglas will rethink the qb room where he doesn’t put all his eggs in that top draft pick and hedges with later round picks.  He’s the type to move around and create more picks in the draft but that’s a tbd and huff may be good good to move.  He and mccdonald and johnson really are a great team. But they could use a 2nd rounder, qbs are going to be there.

There are a lot of moving parts to football and running a football organization, and the moving part that is dismissed too readily is time.

Sprinkle in coaching styles, learning styles, individual maturity, team dynamics, competition, and the myriad of other variables, and there simply is no way to say "Zach Wilson sucks," with any degree of accuracy.  He might have sucked in a particular game, or season, or even three seasons, but that doesn't mean he won't go on to be a very good NFL QB in the next five years.

For every Patrick Mahommes, there are 3 Geno Smiths. 

To borrow a line from a song, "Timing is everything."  

My take:  I think Zach Wilson is going to have a good NFL career, filled with games like the one we saw yesterday.  Just because he couldn't do it in the first 30+ games, doesn't mean he can't do it.  It just means the necessary time hadn't passed, and his NFL ability hadn't unlocked yet.  

We'll see.  It makes the rest of the season worth watching.  I'll gladly see the Jets blow 6 or 7 draft slots, to see if this kid can be the future.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, football guy said:

Rhetoric is just that: rhetoric. The national rhetoric was also to sh*t on Zach every chance they got when things didn't go well for him. These are all just takes that lack context. 

Zach has a lot of talent. Its been clear that was the case since he joined the league. The problem has been that he and the Jets have struggled to find a balance of letting him play to his strengths while also having him play boring football within the schemes/philosophy our coaches have designed for him. There have been a number of road blocks and blame can/should be placed on himself, the coaches, the organization, media, etc. His career has largely been a series of unfortunate events, and I think his teammates, fellow players around the league, former players, etc. have picked up on it and are making their opinions known. 

Question, is he here next season?  And if not are the jets inclined to not pick a qb in the draft and wait another year?

38 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

Great post, one thing I will add that I think is very important, his mechanics year 1 and year 2 were absolutely awful. You absolutely cannot play a QB with his mechanics that bad. They made matters worse because his confidence was shot and his mechanics were completely shot. They should have absolutely mandated and worked with his mechanics before ever having him play 1 down of real football.

I was actually very surprised seeing him this year because he obviously put in a ton of work into his mechanics because mechanically from day 1 this year he was a totally different QB. 

In no way am I absolving ZW of his bad mechanics, he should have gotten them fixed prior to this year, thats at least largely on him, but playing him with those awful mechanics was terrible for him and the team and a waste of draft resources.

Obviously the Greg Knapp tragedy affected a lot of what their plan was and I am left wondering how Zach and this offense would have looked if Knapp was still with us. I actually tend to think much differently in a positive.

His mechanics do look much better this year that's for sure.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

Obviously the Greg Knapp tragedy affected a lot of what their plan was and I am left wondering how Zach and this offense would have looked if Knapp was still with us. I actually tend to think much differently in a positive.

His mechanics do look much better this year that's for sure.

The problem is that they hired a whole coaching staff, drafted a qb at #2 and put everyone on one coach’s shoulders.  If a head coach can’t figure out how to develop a qb he has no business being a hc.  Winning in the nfl is mostly about doing this

14 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

There’s always some denial when you pick a qb that high and he sucks.  Carolina is going through that right now.  And what must be killing douglas is that he’s added a lot of nice players and you’re seeing more contribute, mcdonald and ruckert.  And i have little doubt that izzy would also.  This is the best gm the jets have had in a while.  

I hope/think that douglas will rethink the qb room where he doesn’t put all his eggs in that top draft pick and hedges with later round picks.  He’s the type to move around and create more picks in the draft but that’s a tbd and huff may be good good to move.  He and mccdonald and johnson really are a great team. But they could use a 2nd rounder, qbs are going to be there.

I give the 49ers so much credit because they didn't just pick a QB at #3 and he failed...they traded up a boat load for someone who started 2 quarters for them and royally sucked....and they turned around and say meh, keep the show going. They could care less about how it looks and they figured out the position some other way.

That's exactly what we need to be doing. Just keep at it....sign guys, draft them (early + late)....just keep at it.

1 hour ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

Jets are a joke, and its becasue Woody is a joke. They do the same stupid sh*t time after time and never learn. They draft a highly rated QB prospect pair him with a first time HC who is a DC who will defend and protect his defense at all costs, who hires a sh*tty inexperienced OC with zero experience in developing a QB. Said QB busts, and Jets fans bash the living sh*t out of the young QB who never asked to come here, and absolve all the morons who keep doing the stupid sh*t and saying how good they are. The non Jets fan sees exactly whats going on, its the Jets fan who is blinded

the Texans did the exact same thing.  they got a 1st time DC to be HC and a 1st time OC.

and they came from the Same TEAM Saleh and Milf came from..

and they did the SAME jobs at SF that Saleh and Milf did.

except they picked the right QB who will win ROTY. we didnt.

• Upvote 1