My time has finally come

23 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

I think bunch of you guys don't know that I'm brazilian but it will be my first game ever.

Rumor is that its a Dolphins game, A-Rod vs Tua make it happen Roger...

hmm i may fly from Trinidad if the jets are playing

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

I think bunch of you guys don't know that I'm brazilian but it will be my first game ever.

The only word I know in Brazilian(Portuguese) is Porra. All the guys I rolled with said it all the time.

That and obrigado

10 minutes ago, Arsis said:

The only word I know in Brazilian(Portuguese) is Porra. All the guys I rolled with said it all the time.

That and obrigado

I’d always regret trying to say hi ( Oi ) and how are you? ( tudo Bem ) in Portuguese, then they would try to have a full blown conversation ha. Give them props, they seem to learn English quickly after moving here. 

6 minutes ago, redlichtie said:

Awesome, great country….any word on whether it’ll be Rio or São Paulo?….I’m gonna guess they want it to be at the Maracana?  I’m in São Paulo usually in November so would be cool if it coincided with that 

Its going to be in São Paulo, at Corinthians Stadium, odd venue selection IMO.

It's all so stupid. The league has learned nothing from the Thursday Night Football disaster, and now these stupid international games. Want to go develop there, set up youth programs and a developmental league. You don't need to screw up the entire American football schedule to do it. No one here cares, Rog.

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Guilhermezmc said:

I always had a thing for NY based teams and I started watching the NFL when the Jets had the two AFC Championship runs.

NY and a good underdog story sold me, it will probably go down as the worst decision I've made in my entire life.

I’m so sorry. At least I was born in NY so I had minimal choice. To be international and pick the Jets…yikes. But mad respect for sticking it out.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Arsis said:

That and obrigado

Cerveja 

Praia

Agua

muito bem

bem vindo

I spent a month in Brazil when I was 22. A week in Florianopolis and three weeks in Rio. Such a gorgeous country. I had so many caipirinhas on the beach every day. 

1 hour ago, Guilhermezmc said:

Lots of pan de quesos and rodizio at the stadium.

no offense man but brasil is dangerous. Yes ive been there a few times. Yes ive seen a dead guy. Yes I feared for my life when I accidentally turned i to a favela with my rental car. 

The nfl is stupid af

But brasil is beautiful and the food and music is very pleasant and its safe if youre not in the big city

Just now, HighPitch said:

Lots of pan de quesos and rodizio at the stadium.

no offense man but brasil is dangerous. Yes ive been there a few times. Yes ive seen a dead guy. Yes I feared for my life when I accidentally turned i to a favela with my rental car. 

The nfl is stupid af

But brasil is beautiful and the food and music is very pleasant and its safe if youre not in the big city

Dam where was that Rio ? Yes it’s gotten lot more dangerous since economy went to sh*tt there, especially after olympics build up.