******Official Jets - Dolphins Game Thread******

joewilly12

3 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

JD built a trash O Line to protect a terrible QB, refused to threaten his pick of QB with competent competition,  and then out of desperation traded for a 40 year old QB and put him behind the trash O Line... and when he got hurt, refused to make any moves to bring in anyone worth signing on QB OR OLine. 

Just... wow. 

The OL is more fault of the coaching staff/training. But whatevs. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I don't know that they "stuck it to Zach".  But they didn't bother showing up to play today.

The fact that this happened when there was still a longshot chance at the postseason means Saleh should be fired as soon as this game ends.

Should have been right at the end of the 1st half

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

LOL …. I apologize for starting the game thread. 

Bro, it’s not you.  You are a great fan and deserve better than the product that is being put out on the field.  
Hopefully, Woody sees that other organizations are doing doing it , and fires the GM and HC tomorrow. 
It’s a copycat league.

fingers crossed

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, peekskill68 said:

Is there such a thing as a Trevor Siemian truther? 

The only thing we have left is sarcasm :(   I am sooo disappointed in this season and this FO/CS.  Now they all get a RA8 mulligan in 2024.  The best thing about this team is this message board; misery loves company.     

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Would've been fascinating to see him play behind this OL.  I think it was almost a certainty he would've gotten injured at some point regardless.

No question, but that could have ended this AR experience and have the coaching and front office replaced