Jets vs Commanders - The Game Thread

Maxman

Just now, Lith said:

Lets not lose faith.  If any team is capable of blowing a 17-point lead against a really bad team at home, the Jets are capable of doing that.

Meh.  This team is built to play well with a lead.  Even if by accident.  We may make it interesting for WSH but we aren’t losing this one.  Commanders aren’t motivated for some monster comeback.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, extmenace said:

The lower the pick, the more likely they are to trade down as you’ll be able to find more suitors. Still need the right player to be there at the right time: I know you want the qb but it’s not realistic given the state of the front office and coaching staff. It’s Rodgers or bust, it’s win in 2024 or lose their jobs. No way that pick is being used on a qb, even less likely if it’s the 3rd-4th or 5th qb on the board. Need projected day one starters, not a developmental pick that’ll ride the pine.

Yet, the backup qb will play next season, b/c rodgers is going to get injured.  So you may as well have the backup qb be the one you’re grooming.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Augustiniak said:

Yet, the backup qb will play next season, b/c rodgers is going to get injured.  So you may as well have the backup qb be the one you’re grooming.  

So if you’re job is on the line, you’re using what could be your final first round pick on a back up? 

• Sympathy 1

Just now, PS17 said:

I despise everything about this franchise. ******* losers. 

Can’t even lose right.

And these losers are all coming back again in 2024. I bet even Zach is still on the roster and I would not doubt he's once again number 2 on the depth chart. 

JD and Salad suck pig scrotum.

• Upvote 1

http://content.invisioncic.com/y326398/monthly_2023_12/SteveSpurrierLipFlappingAsHCOfWashington.gif.5be31e0b5758aee981f3d161b36494f7.gif
GW is hurt, too!  Everything is awesome!!!
GW looks OK. But now JJ is down.

Send in the backups, this game is in the bag.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk