~~~Sunday NFL Playoff Football Games~~~ 01/14

3 minutes ago, section314 said:

If you have a great situation like Love got with GB, absolutely. Problem is, with most highly drafted QB’s, the team they are going to usually stinks and these young guys are better than the existing QB.

I agree to an extent. Get a "decent" vet and sit the rookie a minimum of a year. Very few are ready to step in right away. I dont remember exactly when the push for rookie QBs to start immediately began but, Im sure the salary cap played the biggest role in it.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, St Louie Jet Fan said:

I agree to an extent. Get a "decent" vet and sit the rookie a minimum of a year. Very few are ready to step in right away. I dont remember exactly when the push for rookie QBs to start immediately began but, Im sure the salary cap played the biggest role in it.

Your other post got me thinking. If sitting behind AR for 3 years turned Love into this good a QB, I’d be all in on us taking a QB in the 1st and let him foraging. Only caveats Love had/has a good staff, not the crap we have.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, section314 said:

Your other post got me thinking. If sitting behind AR for 3 years turned Love into this good a QB, I’d be all in on us taking a QB in the 1st and let him foraging. Only caveats Love had/has a good staff, not the crap we have.

Imagine if Rodgers ever talked to him.

37 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Can’t root for Dallas.  I know GB is on our #Enemies list as brought to you by @T0mShane, but I dunno…I can’t exactly hate on them too much for playing hardball in the Rodgers negotiations.  

Packers are going to cost me money today, but they’re still not on my enemy list.

I can’t hate them for taking advantage of Joe Douglas’ stupidity.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1