I really think I hate KC more than NE. Like I am sure I am

9 hours ago, HighPitch said:

I cant take the commercials with that dumb ugly mahomes with his bad acting and fat kelce and the even fatter uglier coach just yakking it up every single break. Then the cuts to swift all the time….

I hate KC more than the Pats with brady at this point. So should u

R.cfd5c3e4f66f5d672b7ef5fd3bd38d66?rik=6

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

There’s no way I can hate a team more than I did during the Brady Belichick run. Was just brutal being in the same division. 

That aside…I hate Mahomes. He’s so fn smug. Why can’t the best QB we’ve ever seen be a nice likable guy like a Jared Goff or something.
I guess that’s just part of the GOAT DNA. 

How is this possibly a take a Jets fan could have? The HC of the Jets, who flipped us off to run to our division rival, went on to win 6 Super Bowls. Taylor Swift is likely the best thing to happen to the NFL in 20 years. I can't imagine the amount of revenue the league will have created on a lifetime basis because some girls saw Taylor Swift going to Chiefs games, which in turn becomes a portion of the salary cap year in and year out.

Hate it all you want, follow the money. It's what gets fans engaged on the internet, like this thread.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

18 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Don't get me wrong, btw.  I find Taylor Swift to be annoying and I can't stand Mr. Pfizer (I find him to be way more annoying than Tay Tay).  But I can't help but laugh at how upset everyone gets over nothing.  And I love that the more upset people get, the sillier they seem to be acting. 

I just wish Jackson Mahomes was involved in this somehow.  Could you imagine him doing that dance with Tay Tay and Brittany?!  I don't think this situation could possibly get any funnier than if that happened!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

Taylor Swift is likely the best thing to happen to the NFL in 20 years. I can't imagine the amount of revenue the league will have created on a lifetime basis because some girls saw Taylor Swift going to Chiefs games, which in turn becomes a portion of the salary cap year in and year out.

How exactly does this line my pockets? LOL 

The commercials are really cringe worthy. and there are no breaks. every time they go to a commercial there is that moron mahomes and mr pfizer and the fat ass coach. then the game starts again and they cut to that skinny chick. even the fat brother with no shirt grates my nerves.

this is worse than any pats team ever and its not even close for me

• Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 5

Just don't care one bit for the Chiefs.

Are they brilliant, yes they are. But something just irks me about them. Maybe it's that they're too good. It was a given before the game even started that they were going to beat the Ravens. 

Same applies to the 49ers, with their stupid no where near SF stadium. 

Lions - Ravens would have been a fun superbowl. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

The commercials are really cringe worthy. and there are no breaks. every time they go to a commercial there is that moron mahomes and mr pfizer and the fat ass coach. then the game starts again and they cut to that skinny chick. even the fat brother with no shirt grates my nerves.

Couldn't agree more about Jason Kelce!  He's incredibly annoying though in somewhat of an under-the-radar way!  And you're right that Andy Reid has been acting like he's a TV star all of a sudden.  BB never did commercials (afaik).

I like Patrick Mahomes though and KC isn't in our division.  Plus Andy Reid never quit as HC of the NYJ.  And he never rubbed salt in the wound in prime time against us.  Think about the butt fumble game when they were blowing us out, yet BB huddled with his defensive players on the sidelines.  Think about that little RB that we cut (Danny Woodhead) that they signed, who enjoyed nothing more than sticking it to us, even though we gave him his first break in the NFL.  I loathe the Pats (though I do respect them).

So I don't care how annoying these KC people are.  They'll never come close to BB and the Pats, imo.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

20 years of being Tom and Brady’s punchline…. Forgotten because you don’t like commercials or Taylor Swift?

Sounds like weakness.

This.

I'll never hate another team the way I hate the Pats. Ever.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 3

27 minutes ago, bonkertons said:

I don't know why people care so much about the Taylor stuff, tbh.  Like they've been showing Spike Lee and Jack Nicholson at games non-stop for decades.  Hell, they showed Eminem like 25 times at that first Lions playoff game.  It's just.......meh.  It's whatever.  It's like any other thing that means nothing that they show during a game, like those stupid little animations and skits that Fox seem to always use to illustrate a point.  Not sure why people get so ******* worked up about it. 

To be fair the ppl you mentioned are legit diehard fans of those teams. Tay-Tay is here supporting her man who prob is just a flavor of the month and will dwindle down later in the year.....

Also this is no fault of her own, again she's just supporting the Man she's currently dating. It's the NFL using her likeness any chance they get to boost ratings and line their pockets....

I myself am not overly outraged about Taylor, just slightly annoyed, but for those who are outraged I'd imagine what I described is a large reason why. 

44 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

I can’t wait for the MaAuto touchdown dance to drop, personally.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Utterly unfathomable.

Part of why I like the Chiefs is because they threaten Patriots fans so much. It's hilarious.

This. As a Jets fan, we should all be in favor of the Chiefs winning as much as possible. 

Due to where I grew up, where I went to undergrad, and who I married, almost every single one of my circles has massholes. As a vindictive petty Jets fan, I wholeheartedly enjoy every time the Chiefs win a big game. The multiple group texts that I'm in cannot be juicier with all their whining. Their insecurity is at an all time high. Just yesterday in one of my groups:

• After Zay fumbled into the endzone for a touchback, the pats fans lit up about how the chiefs catch every break. I slyly sent a gif of the tuck rule in one of the groups. 
  • When Lamar threw that int in the end zone they were all disgusted. I said "I didn't know there were so many Ravens fans in this group". They get bitter asking about how many teams I rooted for when they played against the patriots. I respond with "I'm just surprised because last I checked you all were buccaneers fans. It's hard to keep up with the bandwagon jumping"
  • When the chiefs were in victory formation, they were upset that the media was already annointing Mahomes the goat, saying things like "let him earn it first". I respond with, "that's true, by the time Brady went to his 4th super bowl, he already had 1 full cheating scandal under his belt." 
  • Later, when the 49ers were climbing themselves back into the game, these clowns were trying to figure out whether they should be rooting for the 49ers or Lions based on who has the better chance to stop Mahomes and Reid. My lowercased "lol" had them all in their feelings - responding with stupidity like asking when the last Jets super bowl was or saying "J-E-T-S". 
  • As the 49ers were in victory formation, I said "Lots of new 49ers fans about to enter this chat". Chaos ensued.

I ask again: as Jets fans, how are we not all in favor of the Chiefs every year that the Jets aren't in contention? 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

10 hours ago, HighPitch said:

I cant take the commercials with that dumb ugly mahomes with his bad acting and fat kelce and the even fatter uglier coach just yakking it up every single break. Then the cuts to swift all the time….

I hate KC more than the Pats with brady at this point. So should u

In cognitive psychology this is called recency bias.

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

It was brilliant execution of "The Script" by both actors (Sneed and Flowers)!

I don’t know if it was scripted.  I can see seemingly inconsequential plays being. There were quite a few dropped passes in both games by the losers.

55 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

After finally emerging from two decades of Patriots dominance over the Jets, the division, the conference, and the whole league - from with their hideous snake of a HC jilting the Jets in humiliating fashion with his napkin resignation followed by the era being kicked into high gear by Mo Lewis deflating Bledsoe's lung to their goat-hugging, Ugg's wearing insufferable QB and his punchable, pretty face in every other magazine ad for 20+ years - how can any Jets fan possibly hate KC more?

I mean there's recency bias, and then there's recency bias.

It has nothing to do with being a jet fan. I dont see any connection with the jets and cheifs. All i know is they both have dynasties. In the pats dynasty, there were no stupid cringe worthy commercials and a cheesey pop star that is constantly yakking it up on screen. The cheifs are annoying the hell out of me....the pats only frustrated me

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

KC is still my 2nd fav team in the league I think.  Mahomes is still one of my fav players.  I still admire Kelces gumption for having the nuts to try and date one of the most famous stars in the world.

Has Mahomes become a bit whiny?  Yes but you have to in the NFL and it pays off for your team.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

KC is still my 2nd fav team in the league I think.  Mahomes is still one of my fav players.  I still admire Kelces gumption for having the nuts to try and date one of the most famous stars in the world.

Has Mahomes become a bit whiny?  Yes but you have to in the NFL and it pays off for your team.

ur wayyy too nice a guy

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

It has nothing to do with being a jet fan. I dont see any connection with the jets and cheifs. All i know is they both have dynasties. In the pats dynasty, there were no stupid cringe worthy commercials and a cheesey pop star that is constantly yakking it up on screen. The cheifs are annoying the hell out of me....the pats only frustrated me

Wasn't there a cheesy super model?

• Upvote 1

Mahomes wont change Brady’s legacy anymore than Brady changed Montana’s legacy.

Mahomes can pass Brady in SB rings but those that grew up watching Brady will always say he’s the GOAT. Similar to those who grew up watching Montana. Similar debates in other sports like MJ vs Lebron. Nobody can convince me that MJ is not the goat. I don’t care what stats are thrown my way. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Mahomes can pass Brady in SB rings but those that grew up watching Brady will always say he’s the GOAT. Similar to those who grew up watching Montana. Similar debates in other sports like MJ vs Lebron. Nobody can convince me that MJ is not the goat. I don’t care what stats are thrown my way. 

LeBron is very clearly NOT the GOAT though.  

8 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

LeBron is very clearly NOT the GOAT though.  

I guess it’s not an exact comparison. The Montana comp is probably better.

Just don't think anything about Brady changes. He cemented his legacy as an all-time great if not the goat when he won a super bowl with the Bucs.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

With a win this year, Mahomes will effectively erase Brady from The Grand GOAT Narrative. As you said, there will be some weirdo old-ish-timers complaining that Brady was the best, but it’ll sound like those dicks at the bar trying to say that Jerry West was better than Jordan. 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

With a win this year, Mahomes will effectively erase Brady from The Grand GOAT Narrative. As you said, there will be some weirdo old-ish-timers complaining that Brady was the best, but it’ll sound like those dicks at the bar trying to say that Jerry West was better than Jordan. 

As much as we all wish it were true, there's not even a leg to stand on right now.  TB12 beat Mahomes twice head-to-head in huge matchups and I'm pretty sure TB12 was over 40 both times.  Plus if Mahomes gets #3 this year, he's still not even halfway to TB12.

Now, of course, we all know that Brady's 1st 3 Super Bowls were tainted with cheating allegations and they squeaked out all 3 wins by only a FG so there is certainly that.  Plus the Seattle and Atlanta SBs were practically handed to them so there's that too.  So really TB12 only has (maybe) 2 SB wins and Mahomes is already about to pass him.

• Upvote 1

Being honest, the only team I hate are the Jets. What a disaster this team has been for the last two decades. Poorly run and care more about the back pages than winning. Abusing one of the best fanbases in all of sports.

I dont dislike Brady or Mahomes. I like Reid. I can careless for BB and think he is overrated.

I dislike Pats and Fish fans though. Pats fans will disappear now that the team is bad. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

This. As a Jets fan, we should all be in favor of the Chiefs winning as much as possible. 

Due to where I grew up, where I went to undergrad, and who I married, almost every single one of my circles has massholes. As a vindictive petty Jets fan, I wholeheartedly enjoy every time the Chiefs win a big game. The multiple group texts that I'm in cannot be juicier with all their whining. Their insecurity is at an all time high. Just yesterday in one of my groups:

• After Zay fumbled into the endzone for a touchback, the pats fans lit up about how the chiefs catch every break. I slyly sent a gif of the tuck rule in one of the groups. 
  • When Lamar threw that int in the end zone they were all disgusted. I said "I didn't know there were so many Ravens fans in this group". They get bitter asking about how many teams I rooted for when they played against the patriots. I respond with "I'm just surprised because last I checked you all were buccaneers fans. It's hard to keep up with the bandwagon jumping"
  • When the chiefs were in victory formation, they were upset that the media was already annointing Mahomes the goat, saying things like "let him earn it first". I respond with, "that's true, by the time Brady went to his 4th super bowl, he already had 1 full cheating scandal under his belt." 
  • Later, when the 49ers were climbing themselves back into the game, these clowns were trying to figure out whether they should be rooting for the 49ers or Lions based on who has the better chance to stop Mahomes and Reid. My lowercased "lol" had them all in their feelings - responding with stupidity like asking when the last Jets super bowl was or saying "J-E-T-S". 
  • As the 49ers were in victory formation, I said "Lots of new 49ers fans about to enter this chat". Chaos ensued.

I ask again: as Jets fans, how are we not all in favor of the Chiefs every year that the Jets aren't in contention? 

Delicious. 100% agree. Chiefs have become my second favorite team for exactly the same reason.

• Upvote 3