Russini and Rosenblatt actually got it right

Just now, bgivs21 said:

They already got caught lying about the Zach story earlier this year. 

But everyone here wants to believe every word from these 2 because it aligns with their beliefs. 

More like because everybody and their dog knows this CS is a disaster waiting to happen so anything that gets them canned is good, regardless of truth.

• Post of the Week 1

32 minutes ago, Hex said:

More like because everybody and their dog knows this CS is a disaster waiting to happen so anything that gets them canned is good, regardless of truth.

These guys are a disaster because they work for Woody.  Woody exacerbates the dysfunction.  

This defensive staff all has jobs after this season.  Offensive?  Not so much.  

As I have said before, I am very concerned about how the Jets are going to recruit free agents and scout players with all of this dysfunction.  We have an all the marbles season in 2024, and my guess is that there will be no marbles. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

9 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Russini reported a statement made by an anonymous player, next day Rodgers makes a public statement that the leaks must stop, several days later the starting QB is outright cut, not even demoted. 

How did anyone get caught lying?

So rare, Aaron Rodgers says the leaks must stop but while he is still a Packer and not yet a NY Jet he goes on macafee and states he is going to play and play for the jets, thus handing the packers a nice bit of trade leverage.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, AFJF said:

May not like it, but zero lies detected.

What did they get right? Rodgers takes a $35M pay cut. Gets hurt and tries to get back in the field in record time. Actually voted most inspirational player. Any losing team has some dysfunction. Look at the Giants. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bgivs21 said:

But everyone here wants to believe every word from these 2 because it aligns with their beliefs. 

Stockholm syndrome is real.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AFJF said:

What did they get right?

- Hackett is lazy/worthless

- Saleh is a weak "leader"

- Douglas' Power was usurped and he needs to get it back.

you are their target audience. congrats they will now make more bullsh*t clickbait for people like you.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 2
  • More Ugh 1

1 hour ago, AFJF said:

What did they get right?

- Hackett is lazy/worthless

- Saleh is a weak "leader"

- Douglas' Power was usurped and he needs to get it back.

So I have been in real life hell the past few weeks. I know about the story but was the bolded part, part of that? I thought Douglas wasn't mentioned?

I posted in another thread yesterday that this is the best case for the Jets. Douglas let other people make calls and he is back in charge. No idea if that is true but it is the best case scenario.

• Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, bgivs21 said:

Exactly...

No sources named.... equals lots of gossip and BS.

Just another Jets hit piece from 2 untalented "reporters" with poor reputations. Its like low hanging fruit for these two and it's so obvious that they have an agenda with AR and Saleh.

They lost credibility with anyone who is able to think.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
  • More Ugh 1

2 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I heard a rumor that North Korea was a lil' bit batsh*t crazy... 

Hey bro!

I hope all is well in your world!

A while back you posted a pic of the fire hydrant that you painted Jets green. Do you mind sharing it again, I need some inspiration for mine.

TY

• Post of the Week 1
  • More Ugh 1

29 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

bgivs21: "Russini's anonymous sources are fake!!!!"

Also bgivs21: "Mogglez and football guy's anonymous sources are real!!!!"

Can only go by what we’ve seen. Wilson disappeared after he left the Dolphins game and then surfaced two months later in the Maldives.

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Can only go by what we’ve seen. Wilson disappeared after he left the Dolphins game and then surfaced two months later in the Maldives.

And only days after Russini's article talks about Hackett's atrocious approach to game-planning, reports come out about his role being reduced.

• Upvote 1