The Travis Kelce bump

50 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

It's true though, non of us have teams. We also root for the worst possible franchise we could right now. But in my opinion, yes, Kelce is a winner but I also think that nonsense he pulled with the coach was little worse than most. Andy Reid is old, fat and out of shape, I was literally worried about the Walrus bastid falling down and breaking his hip when Kelce bumped him. I'm kind a of a gentle soul so maybe that's it, but it just seemed like a really bad look.

Yeah, it definitely was, but I give him a pass because it seemed like it was a heat of the moment type thing, and I would be shocked if Kelce meant to harm him physically in any way… it seemed like more of a “get me back in the fu**ing game” type thing?

Add to that Reid has a history of empowering/ putting up with various “Wild Childs” (Tyreek Hill, Terrell Owens, Kelce come to mind right away) over his career, so in the end, you reap what you sow. In fact, Kelce was one of the 3 players along with Mahomes and Jones who he chose to address the team Saturday night.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

Yeah, it definitely was, but it was a heat of the moment type thing, and I would be shocked if Kelce meant to assault him… it seemed like more of a “get me in the fu**ing game” type thing?

Add to that Reid has a history of empowering/ putting up with various “Wild Childs” Tyreek Hill, Terrell Owens, Kelce come to mind right away) over his career, so in the end, you reap what you sow. In fact, Kelce was one of the 3 players along with Mahomes and Jones who he chose to address the team Saturday night.

it's all fair, just looked bad and I honestly thought Reid was going to fall over reaching helplessly for his life alert bracelet. LOL

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

Happens on the Jets and I read "This is why we can't win.  This place is always a circus.  Worst in the NFL."  Happens on the Chiefs and they win the super bowl.  The difference is winning.  The rest is irrelevant. 

FWIW, if Patrick Mahomes can complain to Josh Allen about the officials after a game, Rashee Rice can certainly complain that the dude didn't throw him the ball.  

Happens on the Jets and I read "This is why we can't win.  This place is always a circus.  Worst in the NFL."  Happens on the Chiefs and they win the super bowl.  The difference is winning.  The rest is irrelevant. 

Well if the Jets did what KC did last night, nobody would be saying "this is why we can't win".  :)

FWIW, if Patrick Mahomes can complain to Josh Allen about the officials after a game, Rashee Rice can certainly complain that the dude didn't throw him the ball.  

You lose me here.  Rashee Rice should be nothing but grateful.  He wouldn't be playing on the biggest of stages if not for being fortunate enough to be a teammate of Patrick Mahomes.  

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Rice should be grateful for being on the same team as Patrick Mahomes.  End of story.

13 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Well if the Jets did what KC did last night, nobody would be saying "this is why we can't win".  :)

You lose me here.  Rashee Rice should be nothing but grateful.  He wouldn't be playing on the biggest of stages if not for being fortunate enough to be a teammate of Patrick Mahomes.  

Should I respond to this or are you going to reply again? 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

If you complain about a football player yelling and looking menacing are you still allowed to also complain that the sport has lost its toughness every time they throw a flag after a QB gets hit?

Do you think any of Tom Landry's or George Halas' players ever laid hands on their head coach or even dared to raise their voices to them?

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, rbstern said:

Do you think any of Tom Landry's or George Halas' players ever laid hands on their head coach or even dared to raise their voices to them?

Yes.

Now that you mention it, though, we should go back to leather helmets + banning black players.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

If you complain about a football player yelling and looking menacing are you still allowed to also complain that the sport has lost its toughness every time they throw a flag after a QB gets hit?

Not following .. acting like an ass doesn't make anyone tough ... Just makes them an ass.

5 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

He seems awful.  There's nothing "endearing" about the guy.  Hopefully for Tay Tay's sake, their relationship is fake (and I think there's a good chance it is) and used to promote the NFL and her album sales.  

I thought it was a publicity stunt.  Looked pretty real after the game.

45 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Not following .. acting like an ass doesn't make anyone tough ... Just makes them an ass.

okay, if that’s the case you guys should keep crying about it like it’s an episode of Little House on the Prairie

Just not a good look at all to show up your coach and leader in front of essentially the entire world.  A coach who’s won multiple SB’s with you/for you too.  It’s very ironic also to do that while wearing a giant “C” on your jersey too.  If Kelce had an issue with Reid, he should’ve handled it during halftime.  

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

He seems awful.  There's nothing "endearing" about the guy.  Hopefully for Tay Tay's sake, their relationship is fake (and I think there's a good chance it is) and used to promote the NFL and her album sales.  

They are such a weird mismatched couple, it has to be staged. Right?

On 2/13/2024 at 4:29 AM, Prodigal Syndicate said:

One type of player screams at coach " he's a diva, selfish, not a team player, a reckless thug, this has no place in this league i would cut him on the spot"

A different type of player scream at coach: "he's passionate, a true competitor, wants the ball to help the team, you need guys like this on the team"

He’s only won a bunch of super bowls last several years he can get away with yelling at someone 

I think it’s interesting that Taylor swift would date someone who used to sign jerseys this way… not very feminist of her.

and I’m pretty sure he sort would call his bump toxic masculinity.

she’s a phony person and he’s a douche

IMG_3360.jpeg

49 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Youtube-borne incel culture

More like adults that are oversaturated with a redundant marketing scheme riding on banal pop music.  You have to be full of shlt to sell it and twice as full of shlt to buy it.

5 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

More like adults that are oversaturated with a redundant marketing scheme riding on banal pop music.  You have to be full of shlt to sell it and twice as full of shlt to buy it.

Do you work at Sam Goody or something? Where are you that you’ve become saturated with Taylor Swift media? 

• Haha 2