*** The official 2024 free agency thread***

23 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Talk means nothing. One is a 25 yo UDFA, the other a 24yo 1st round pick. Let’s sit back and see if the 1st rounder can have the same career that UDFA does.

One goes duck hunting the other goes QB hunting. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

He'll get a chance to start there while the QB they draft sits for a while (maybe the whole year) and learns.

Is this allowed ?  Teams can really do this? 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, C Mart said:

With coaching regime change in TN, I  wonder if some TN OL are available?  No I don’t mean Peter Skoronski. 

Huh? Titans, in every mock known to man, have them taking Joe Alt.  Why would they get rid of anybody? They are adding not subtracting.

If we sign Kevin Zeitler or Cody Whitehair at OG, along with David Bakhtiari at LT, and add a receiving threat (Ridley or Boyd)…we’ll be fine heading into the draft.

Trenton Brown is still available and would be great insurance for LT/RT, but I don’t see it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Ugh 3

19 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

The Patriots turning into a team I can almost root for…almost…

Brissett and Antonio Gibson are both smart additions. Not shopping for long-shot stars, shopping for established guys that will create space for youth on the roster to develop.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Brissett and Antonio Gibson are both smart additions. Not shopping for long-shot stars, shopping for established guys that will create space for youth on the roster to develop.

They’re the favorites for Ridley too

28 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The Zach Wilson Bidding War has gone underground because it is so intense

Sam Darnold/Garrapolo??? LOLOL Viikings will be in deep poo poo this year. Probably setting plans into motion to tank.  

• Haha 1

If JD didn't swap #1's with GB, that would've allowed him to draft Broderick Jones instead of IV.  Then he probably would've re-signed Huff last offseason and we'd have been in so much better shape right now.
If Grandma had balls she'd be Grandpa!

27 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

David Bakhtari

Marcus Valdez-Scantling

Aaron Jones

Robert Tonyan

Yosh Nijman

There you go, my work is done and your worries are over.

You’re right, The Packers GM is running our franchise. Has been for about a year now.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Green Ghost said:

What part of “let’s see how it plays out” did you not understand?

Please, you’ve been praying since McDonald was drafted that he busts out and your posts still have that tone to them.  

Just now, BurntDice said:

Some user on Reddit said we’re in competition for a guard with the panthers. Apparently he was very accurate last year. Take it how you want. Didn’t give a name 

Who wouldn’t want to block for Bryce young