Aaron Rodgers leaving Jets to be VP of United States?

It's funny to see some think this is really possible.  Rodgers is trolling again. 

RFKook is not a real threat for anything more than 6% of the vote. 

• Post of the Week 1

Highly unlikely. 

I think he will stump for Kennedy and talk about him on podcasts but not actually be on the ticket.  

Ventura is the most likely candidate for VP

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, Pac said:

It's funny to see some think this is really possible.  Rodgers is trolling again. 

6%?? 

To quote Grand Moff Tarkin... you overestimate their chances. 

Just now, Larz said:

Highly unlikely. 

I think he will stump for Kennedy and talk about him on podcasts but not actually be on the ticket.  

Things you never thought you’d say for $500.

Am I Right Space Cat GIF by Space Cat Arooroo

• Haha 1

Just now, Pac said:

Why troll now though? tampering just started why put any uncertainty regarding yourself when you are committed to winning and bringing in talent ?

something is up

• Upvote 1

“If you want to be a winning organization and put yourself in position to win championships and be competitive, everything that you do matters,” Rodgers said Monday. “The [expletive] that has nothing to do with winning needs to get out of the building. That would be the focus moving forward.

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

6%?? 

To quote Grand Moff Tarkin... you overestimate their chances. 

Have you looked around lately?   People are digging his schtick. Hope you're right tho. 

1 minute ago, Larz said:

Highly unlikely. 

Who even cares?

What kind of walnut brained dildo thinks this sh*t is even remotely possible?

Aaron Rodgers goes from saying he’s going to play “2, 3, maybe even 4 more years” less than a week ago to playing VP to a guy who might capture 1.2% of the national vote?

And there are some who get offended at others for calling the media the enemy of the people…lol.

• Post of the Week 2

8 minutes ago, Trotter said:

i beg all of you to please keep the politics out of this - this thread has the potential to rival the someday Berrios thread - this is f'n hilarious

How do you keep politics out of politics?

• Upvote 1
  • Ugh 1
  • Haha 3

If this bs is true and Rodgers is seriously thinking about this his contract needs to be voided.  They also need to prepare to take Penix or Nix with the proper value obviously in the draft. I don't think McCarthy is going to be there anymore

Im so tired of this. Run a frickin football program, not a soap opera 

• WTF? 1

1 minute ago, 83Kelly2Allen18 said:

If this bs is true and Rodgers is seriously thinking about this his contract needs to be voided.  They also need to prepare to take Penix or Nix with the proper value obviously in the draft. I don't think McCarthy is going to be there anymore

Im so tired of this. Run a frickin football program, not a soap opera 

What are you sick of? Nothing happened 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Untouchable said:

Who even cares?

Aaron Rodgers goes from saying he’s going to play “2, 3, maybe even 4 more years” less than a week ago to playing VP to a guy who might capture 1.2% of the national vote?

And there are some who get offended at others for calling the media the enemy of the people…lol.

Well this same dude did say he was 90% retired the year we got him 

so don’t forget that part 

4 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

“If you want to be a winning organization and put yourself in position to win championships and be competitive, everything that you do matters,” Rodgers said Monday. “The [expletive] that has nothing to do with winning needs to get out of the building. That would be the focus moving forward.

its the off season....the building is empty.  the 1 guy who should be there is on back 9 somewhere.  AR is just giving the guy some free publicity.

5 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Who even cares?

Unfortunately there seems to be a lot of brain dead dildos lapping this sh*t up.

I remember that year in Tampa Brady flirted with the oval office too, he wasn’t around recruiting players for his all in year 

nothing is wrong here the media just hate the jets